14- Winning Big At The 2012 VMA's- Lizzy_13

By: Lizzy_13

VMAS

One Direction has been quite the busy bunch this past week with promoting the VMA’s. As they were nominated for in three categories, promoting was quite a hand full. I was quite please with their sexy faces on my TV I think we all were screaming and hugging are televisions. The boy’s hard work payed off with an amazing performance and taking home THREE moon-men. Yes three! But bet they weren’t the only busy ones. As their fans were also very busy as the boys arrived here in America American Fans scrambled about to every LA hotel trying to find the hotties. Voting was also a very busy thing going on for fans.

After the VMA's

I advise you all to get a box of tissues because after reading this you might cry tears of joy.

Thanks Us Weekly for the great story about Demi Lovato and Niall Horan of One Direction visiting us at Pink Taco. (External link on the side.)

As you all know the cutie Niall Horan as been skyping, texting and tweeting the beautiful Demi Lovato. Yes I’m very happy for them. But Demi has friend Zone the poor lad for a while now or was she just covering up something real. After the VMA’s a restaurant by the name of Pink Taco had tweeted about this.

Could it be that they went on date? If so I will have to talk to Nialler on where he should take a lady on a date really Niall a place called Pink Taco really?

Anyways Justin Bieber poster some very cute pictures on instragram with the caption “chillin with the homies” homies being Zayn and Niall of course and another with the caption

“At my house cookin some noodles with @NiallOfficial

Something else must have happened at Mr. Biebers house than just making some innocent noodles because as Zayn and Niall were at the airport. Fans spotted him with crutches and a sprained ankle.

Maybe they were playing leapfrog and a noodle wrapped around Zayn’s leg making him trip and sprain his ankle. Or a mean game of twister was going on.