7- From The Stairs To The Stars- Lizzy3119

7-From The Stairs To The Stars                                                                                                                        

By: Lizzy3119

From the Stairs to the Stars the boys have had it all. From placing 3rd on the X-Factor, to touring all across the world, now preforming in The London 2012 Olympics. As we all know, One Direction, the famous British-Irish boy-band, preformed in the 2012 London Olympics, a couple months ago. Singing their hit single, 'What Makes You Beautiful', the boys captivated the hearts of their fans all around the world. The Olympics was a big step for our 'Boys On The Stairs', proving that they can and WILL make an impact on people’s lives.

As some of you may have noticed Zayn was wearing his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards', hat during the performance. The story that leaked was that Zayn was VERY nervous backstage when they were about to go on. So to calm his nerves Perrie gave him her hat. That just goes to show how much she cares for him.

Also, I know that during some close ups of Niall shown, that he’s letting part of his hair go brown again. I don’t know what everyone’s going to think about this, but my personal opinion is that no matter what these boys do I will always support them.