10- Interview with Author Of The Month @iShine4youu- Lizzy3119

10-Interview with Author Of The Month @iShine4youu                                                                           

By:Lizzy3119

Hello Everyone! This is Lizzy and this month I had the honor of interviewing @iShine4youu, our very FIRST Author Of The Month, who has become one of my friends on here due to this interview. She was chosen as author of the month because I felt that she was an AMAZING author and deserved the title! I would also like to say that she is a charming young lady who is very talented when it comes to writing. I encouage you to check out her stories, you will not be disappointed, I promise.

1)How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was actually searching up a way to read this book for an English assignment online since I left my copy at school... c:

2)Can you relate to any of your stories? If so how?

 Of course! The main characters always have some characteristic that is similar to me in a way so that it's easier for me to writ, if that makes sense.

Like, Ella in Whatever It Takes is bubbly and sweet and has a good fashion taste; that's exactly how my friends portray me as.

And in You + Me, Avalon is quiet, musical and artsy, which is how I kind of see myself.

3)Do you have any hobbies outside wattpad? If so what are they?

 I've played soccer since I was 4 and I play viola, cello, piano and I'm learning guitar... I also paint, draw and calligraphy; anything artsy, really.

4)Favorite story of yours to write?

 You+Me by far.

I write it spontaneously and most of my thought goes into that story.

5)What's you favorite 1D fanfic on wattpad now?

 Remember December by DyingToShoutout.

 It's the most amazing ever no matter what the author may think. ;3

6)Did you think your stories would become this popular?

 Never in a million years.

My writing on Wattpad started off as experimental. And I still don't write for all the reads and votes and such. But it's nice to know that people enjoy my writing. I work really hard on it.

7) Inspirations for your writings?

 Ed Sheeran, random song lyrics, conversations I have with my friends, and I get most of my inspiration when I'm having a bad day. c:

8)What's the funniest/most embarassing thing a fan has asked you?

 Oh.

Well, there's a couple, actually.

I was once asked if I was Zayn Malik's secret girlfriend which I laughed for days over. x)

And the other was if I had sexual thoughts of Ed Sheeran... yeah. x3

9)What character in your stories can you relate to most and why?

 I'd say Avalon Daniels from my Ed Sheeran fiction, You + Me simply because I made her character as similar to me as possible. She and I share the same likes and dislikes.

10) What do you think about the "Larry Stylinson" stuff going around on twitter?

 Oh, gosh.

Well, I'm a Larry shipper so I'm having mixed emotions, to be honest.

I understand what Lou was trying to say but I think he may have took it a bit too far.

It was brought up randomly and it hurt quite a bit of fans.

But it's not my place to judge.

11) Do you have a favorite 1D member is so who?

 I don't have a favorite that I stick with for years or anything; they switch around daily.

Today it's Niall Horan.

He's too adorable for his own good. <3 :3

12)What did you think of the LWWY music video?

 I think the video is genius. It shows us that the boys haven't changed one bit no matter how the public and management are showing them as. They may have been ordered to act silly during the video but I honestly think that they haven't changed. I cried during the video. :')

13) How excited are you for Take Me Home to come out?

 Excited is an understatement. :P

14) What was your reaction to becoming popular on here?

 But... I'm not popular...

15) Do you have any advice for not so popular Wattpad writers?

 Well, I don't believe that there are popular and not popular writers. I think that despite the number of fans and reads a person or story may have, you should always consider reading it. You never know; you may be missing out on a great story and ever possibly a friend.

16)Why did you choose to write a 1D fanfic?

 It was actually requested... my best friend got me into reading 1D fanfics on tumblr. I was a directioner way before that but never considered writing but I was asked by a follower to since she saw that I had an empty Wattpad account. c:

17) Any new stories coming up?

 Of course!

I have a total of seven stories in my One Direction series.

I'm very excited. c:

18) If you met the boys what would you say? Would you tell them about your stories?

 I'd tell them how amazing they are and how much they've helped me, as crazy as that may sound.

I discovered them during a rough patch in my life and their video diaries and music completely helped me turn around from there.

And it depends... I'm honestly terrified of having people at school find out about my writing so probably not. c:

19) Anything you'd like to say to your fans?

 I love you all.

I consider you all friends, not fans, firstly. c:

You're all amazing and beautiful and caring and fabulous and the best fans a girl could ever ask for.

Thank you so much for all your support; it truly means a lot. <3

20) What is it like being author of the month?

 Crazyyyyy.

I'm smiling at the title of "Author of the month" :3

21) Lastly,  do you plan on trying to become published?

 Always!

I don't know how far I'll go with my writing but it's a dream to become published. <3  

Thank You so much for letting me Interview you! It has been a pleasure, Have an AMAZING day! :)x

Thank you so much for interviewing me, it means a lot.

Have a lovely day, beautiful! x

 This is an interview I will never forget. I'm so glad I picked her because if I hadn't I wouldn't have made a new friend! She's so nice and sweet and I encourage you to check out her AMAZING stories! Lastly, I would like to thank Fatima for doing this interview, you are AMAZING! ((: