Chapter 3 A mythical playtime

Start from the beginning

Freddy: Sweet!
Bonnie: Bonnie!
Gilda: Bonnie.... a sensitive but strong individual, you like to make your mark, and help out in anyway you can, you shall be... a wizard

Bonnie's chair descended into the floor and the purple light shined brighter, then a wand came down from the ceiling and Bonnie grabbed it.

Bonnie: Awesome!
Chica: Chica
Gilda: Chica... you are accurate, anything you desire, you will make it happen yourself without any help, you shall be... an archer

Chica's chair descended into the floor and the yellow light shined brighter, then a bow and a stack of arrows came down from the ceiling and Chica grabbed them.

Chica: So Cool!
Foxy: Foxy
Gilda: Foxy... you are brave and strong, you are capable of defending yourself no matter how impossible things may seem, you are willing to take risks, and for that you shall be yourself, a pirate

Foxy chair descended into the floor and the red light shined brighter, then his hook was magically sharpened and his eyepatch had fancier stitchings.

Foxy: Yar! That's what I be talking about!

Then bright light shined from the screen and they started to black out.

Gilda: Good luck, heroes...

The gang woke up outside the boulder and rubbed their heads, then they stood up and looked at one another, Freddy was dressed in armor and had his sword, Bonnie had a beard, a wizard outfit, and his wand, Chica had a green elf costume and an arrow holder with her bow, Foxy had a captain's hat, some shiny boots, and pirate pants with a belt that had a shiny buckle.

Freddy: Wow, we look great!
Bonnie: We sure do!
Chica: Yeah, we are ready for adventure
Foxy: Onwards, Mateys!!

As they traveled through paths and different areas, they soon discovered that they could level up and learn new attacks, the more enemies they defeated, the more levels they earned. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy ventured through the woods, on a quest to fight the all mighty golden wizard. They stumbled upon a dragon and prepared for a fight.

Freddy: A dragon?! Ha! That's nothing, it's no match for a level 5 warrior like me!
Bonnie: or me! A level 3 wizard!
Chica: Yeah! Let's get him guys!
Foxy: You sure lass? Ye only be a level 4 archer
Chica: Foxy, if you can do a quadruple hook slice from only being a level 2 pirate then I can totally handle this!
Foxy: Aye! Let's fight!

Freddy ran up to the dragon and sliced its claw, the dragon growled and smacked Freddy into the air, Bonnie casted a fireball spell, hitting the dragon in the face, Chica shot arrows at the dragon, creating a distraction while Foxy stabbed the dragon in the tail. After the dragon was defeated, they continued on the trail while gathering gold and resources. Then they made it to the Golden Tower. They climbed until they reached the top and saw the golden wizard. The golden wizard turned and glared at them, he threw a fireball at them and grinned.

Bonnie: WATCH OUT!

Bonnie put up a force field and protected them from the fireball.

Golden Freddy: Well, Well, Well, looks like you four know more than I thought, heh heh, now I assume your here to break the curse, hm? Well, let's just see how long you last!

The wizard summoned fire wolves and commanded them to attack, the fire wolves ran towards the group, Chica shot ice arrows at the fire wolves, turning them into smoke. Freddy charged and swung his sword at the wizard, the wizard lifted him up with magic and slammed him into the wall, Foxy ran up and managed to cut the wizard's eye, the wizard growled and summoned trolls that grabbed Foxy and started pulling him apart, Bonnie waved his wand and that lifted the trolls in the air, he crushed the wizard with his own trolls and chanted an ice attack spell. The wizard was frozen and Freddy got up to take another swing at him. Freddy swung his sword at the wizard.