XXX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

this is the 30th part, which roman numerals are xxx. #LLJ

Jahseh smirked, watching him as he threatened to kill Mariah

Jahseh smirked, watching him as he threatened to kill Mariah. I began to get scared, feeling as if the guys weren't prepred like they always were. I held on to Jahseh's stomach, and he slipped his arm on me, comforting me.

Lynwood had a gun in his hand, making me feel better. 

Taymor was clearly injured. His nose was bleeding, he had gashes in his stomach, and scratches, and scars were all over his face. Mariah had a black eye, and she had his blood on her.

What the hell happened.

Jahseh rolled the window down, and so did Tank.

"y'all tried to send on of your hoes to kill me?!" Taymor yelled, angrily.

"nigga, we ain't send nobody to kill yo ass-" Jahseh cut Stokeley off.

"I did send her, and what the fuck you gon do ?" Jahseh asked, with a smirk on his face.

"jahhh" I tugged on his arm, not wanting to get into any trouble with Taymor again.

He glanced down on me, then looking back up.

"well now your lil hoe ass bitch gon' die" Taymor chuckled evily, pulling the trigger against Mariah's head

I flinched into Jahsehs chest, due to the loud noise. All of a sudden, Taymor spotted an enemy, and the enemies friends.

He got in the car, and drove away as fast as possible. Jahseh shook his head, getting out of the car. Everyone else got out with him, including me.

I walked with Aya and sat on the couch. Rakim waved at us, as we walked in.

"So what kinda business?" Jahseh asked the other guys, as I sat beside Aya on my phone.

"someone just ordered 20 grams" Rakim shrugged.

"oh aight" Jahseh shrugged, opening all the locks to the basement and going downstairs with the rest of the guys.

-

They had come back from doing whatever they were doing, which I knew was drug dealing. It wasnt that bad compared to what other people in this town do.

"jahseh" I called him, though he wasn't far from me.

"what?" He asked without looking up from his phone.

"your so cute" I complimented him with a smile on my face.

"thank you" he smirked.

I was trying to get his attention and he wasnt listening to me. We had gotten home from the 'trap house' a few hours ago, and it was currently 11 PM.

"Jahseh" I called him once again.

"yes ?" He asked again.

"I like your hair" I complimented him again.

"thank you " he told me.

"jahseh" I called him once more.

He didnt even answer, he just looked up from his phone waiting for me to go on.

"I love you" I sat on his lap, straddling him.

"I love you too" he tapped my chin, putting his hand on my waist, going back on his phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking of the best way to get his attention.

"daddy" I called him, this time using a different name.

"didn't I tell you, not to call me that?" Jahseh asked me.

"yes" I rubbed my hands down his bare stomach.

"what did I tell you I'd do if you call me that again?" He tilted his head, observing my movements.

"you said, you'd give me a reason to call you daddy" I stated as he sat up.

"exactly" he smirked, flipping me over, as he stood in between my legs.

to be continued...