XII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

hehe double updates be like :

the next morning:

"Hey jahseh" I greeted him, as he walked past.

he glanced up at me, and then back down. I poked my lips out at how weird that was.

"morning Nessa" I heard Ming say.

I remembered what instructions that Jahseh gave me, and I respected that, acting like I didn't hear Ming.

I walked over to Stokeley, tapping his shoulder.

"yeah?" He asked me, with a smile on his face.

"Do you think you can drive me to my house, so I can get some clothes?" I asked him, putting my hands together.

"yeah sure, go put your shoes on" Stokeley said getting up.

"I'm only saying yes, because I wanna stop and get some food." Stokeley told me, making me laugh a little.

"I'll come too" Donald said, and Isaiah came with him.

"I'll go also" Ming smiled, making Jahseh glare at him.

-

I heard a knock on the door, and I got up to go answer it. Nobody was home, since they all just left.

I was furious with Vanessa. She made it seem like she had a crush on me, to have one on my friend.

Ming getting annoying too. I told him to stay away, and the nigga don't listen.

I opened the door, revealing Mariah, from the day before. Her big curly hair was in a ponytail, at the bottom of her head. She was wearing a white t shirt, and some black spandex shorts. She smiled as she admired my body, while I was shirtless.

She gave me a smile, as I let her in the house. Without any words, I lead her up the stairs, to my bedroom.

I shut and locked the door behind me, as she pulled her top over her head. She dropped it on my floor, only leaving her with a bright red laced bra underneath.

I pulled her shorts off, revealing the matching panties she had to go with her bra. I didn't feel any love of course, I didn't even know this girl.

This was all due to the fact I wanted revenge, and to feel even with Vanessa.

She liked my bestfriend ? So ima fuck hers.

She bit her lip, watching me pull my sweatpants down, as she eyed my print in my boxers. I rubbed me through my boxers, before reaching behind her and unclipping her bra.

I pulled her panties off, pulling my member from the top of my underwear. I pushed her back, so that she would lay fully down.

I aligned myself with her entrance, having no mercy and pushing the full length inside of her.

She screamed out, as I leaned down, thrusting inside of her with a lot of force. She put her hands on my back, trying to slow me down, and her nails scratched me.

This was definitely not good pussy. She was pretty loose, and felt like she had been ran through a few times. She wasn't even wet.

I kept thrusting inside of her, despite the fact that she wasnt good at all, and this wasnt too pleasurable.

I felt upset, knowing that the next person I wanted to fuck was Vanessa, and that there would be chemistry between us. But here I am, fucking and ducking someone, again.

She continued to scream, as the headboard hit the wall repeatedly .

"Ugh, da-daddy I'm a bout to cum" she moaned into my ear.

Her words didn't even affect me. I was thinking, fuck it, and was about to cum inside of her, and if she got pregnant ? Oh well, I ain't taking care of it.

I went at it until I was about to cum, and I came inside of her before pulling out, so she thought I didn't cum inside of her.

After all of that, I laid beside her on the bed, tired.

"that was good" she breathed heavily.

"so Vanessa likes Ming huh?" I asked her, as she began to get sleepy.

"no" she began laughing. " she actually likes you, but I needed to get some before her" she admitted, due to her being tired.

"what" I got up, staring at her, furious once again.

The way i yelled fully woke her up.

"Wait- I didn't mean all of that" she got up putting her hands up in defense.

"Get the fuck out my house"

to be continued...