XXV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

UNPOPULAR OPINIONS : MO edition

late 2016/ early 2017 jah was my favorite

skinny stoke >>> fat stoke

Craig shouldnt have gone bald💀

Tank is one of the funniest in MO

Ming is ugly

Coolie needs to think more

Ool is really adorable

SB is sensitive as fuck

Isaiah wasn't wrong for leaving MO

Che turned mean

MO isnt as good as it used to be

I woke up with Jahseh's arm over my back

I woke up with Jahseh's arm over my back. Jahseh was still sound asleep. I stared at him, doing the same thing I did yesterday. I admired his face, my head gently leaning into his neck.

"Nessa" he said lowly,

"hmm?" I asked him, letting his hand travel to my lower back.

"stop" he told me, flipping me over, so that he was on top of me now.

He laid in between my legs, with his head on my chest, pulling the covers over his head. Jahseh wrapped my legs over him, so that he was more comfortable.

I put my hand in his dreads, letting him sleep comfortably, and I ended up falling back asleep too.

-

I woke up, laying on top of Vanessa

I woke up, laying on top of Vanessa. I was definitely hard.

I was comfortable, and didn't want to get up. I grabbed my phone off the side of the bed.

I checked the time and it read 11:10. I smirked waiting for the time to hit 11:11, before kissing Vanessa's lips. She woke up at the different touches, and I was about to push off of her, before she grabbed my arm.

I laid gently back down on to her, as she began to fall back asleep.

We ain't even do anything, why she so tired ?

"jah, stay here" She whined, putting her face in my neck.

"Come on, you gotta wake up" I told her, staring at her as she closed her eyes.

I sighed, sliding my hand into her shirt, holding her side. Her skin was warm, which felt good to my touch.

She wasn't fazed by it, and I exhaled, getting up. I picked her up, making her squeal. I carried her to the bathroom, placing her on the counter in a sitting position.

She slouched down, rubbing her eyes. She soon got up to brush her teeth, as I pissed. I then washed my hands, and then began to brush my teeth, as well.

"you didn't let me sleep" Vanessa pouted, crossing her arms.

"I'll let you sleep on me in the car" I told her, seeing that she was actually tired.

"Where are we going?" She asked me, putting her toothbrush back in the holder.

"Walmart, go get dressed" I nudged her quickly.

She nodded, leaving my room. She went downstairs, considering all her clothes were down there. I exhaled, glancing down, realizing that i was hard. 

I grabbed a bottle of lotion, off of the bathroom counter, knowing that i had to fix it myself.

I grabbed a plain faded pink fitted, short sleeve t shirt, slipping it on. I slid on ripped jeans, and then some white vans. I left my hair out, not straightening it so that it was sort of poofy, but it looked okay.

I walked out of the guest bedroom/ my room, seeing that Jahseh was already in the kitchen, along with everyone else who lived in the house.

I shut the door behind me, walking up to Jahseh. I greeted everyone else, as they slid their shoes on and got ready to leave.

-

As Jahseh said, he let me sleep on him. I sat on his lap, straddling him, as my head rested on his shoulder.

"yo jah" Stokeley yelled to get his attention, even though, Jahseh was sitting right beside him.

"what?" Jahseh looked up from his phone, looking at Stokeley.

" that girl, Mariah found my instagram, how the fuck she found it?" Stokeley asked.

Aya was right beside him, so i knew Jahseh wouldn't snitch and talk about how when they first met Mariah they were all up on her.

"nigga, ion know. I blocked her" Jahseh lied about the first part, but told the truth with the second.

to be continued...