chapter 4. floating in a stomach🤡❤

so we are floating in minions stomach. but not for long. huge earthquakes.. the earth was shaking.

zjyn looked at the kids and said " ohno she is not gonna-"

suddenly there was green and red rain all over the earth.

minion trew up. love that for that little bitch.

the earth is save now and minion became tiny again and flew with her 3 tails to her house. to escape in her hole of fire. the licekids survived everything

THANK GOD HAH TEABAG U ALIVE.

so the kids wanted to say sorry to the cat oh hell no. the cat was still angry and sick and said some satanic shit we all didnt want to hear.

she said:

"xjdjdj djsjsjwjwh meow udhehshshw sjjshwhwqhcjdjjs jsjehshwhwwh djsjwjwjwj dmeowijswjwjj"

zjyn became mad: " what does this little bitch say?"

the tea bag cried. not bc of the weird ass satanic words bc she doesnt give a fuck about that satanic shit. but dallon weekes and ryan seaman removed mdc from the setlist and replaced it with mr sinister wich >>>>>>.

baguette looked at tea bag and said: " u are under cat puke but you care more about mdc then taking a shower?"

"afcourse!!!!! how dare they! i am going to stop stanning ryan seaman and date aiden gallagher instead."

(tea bag was dating ryan seaman ok?????)

tea bag screamed she grows and grows and became as big as a fucking mountain. damn she wildin.

dutchie asked smolbeans to collect all the sheets from the house and all the matrasses. We aRE gOiNg tO hAve A sLeEpOVeR .

it was all fun and games till we actually started writing fanfics. it became a shane x minion one. furby got scared. i mean we all where bc we live in a house with satan. dude thats wild.

actually everybody forgot about bol.com. i mean except the dutch. "WHERE IS BOL.COM?!" she screamed.

nobody noticed that in the garden the little man who is actually the symbol is from bol.com has proposed to bol.com. she cried from happyness.

the kids cheered! bol.com became scared what if mighty minion the hair ripping cat doesn't approve? WHAT IF  SHE WILL RIP MY HAIR APART? baguette didn't have lots of hair left so minion had to find a  new victim.

WOO NEW CHAPTER IS OUT BOIS