chapter one 💫 the head

lice come out of eggs. we all know they don't just birth eachoter. that would be disturbing if there was like.. uh human sizes lices. well guess what? they exist. atleast 9 of them.

we aren't going to use real names but...

the readers will probably know who they are.

so here we go.

we are going to start with the heads:

first we have a cat she is so ugly nobody can stand her. she is.secretley satan but nobody knows.

her name is mighty minion. you meed to watch out for that bitch. she maybe looks cute but she is dangerous.

second is: a bag of tea. a tall bag of tea as tall as a tree. has an cool accent and sees mighty minion as a god.

3rd is: bald baguette. a rare form of lice. she likes the heads bald. very tiny and worships mighty minion.

4rd: zjyn she is smart and funny and the cutest of the lice. she likes a bamd called 21 minions. the taste rlly jumped out sis😂😂 that's the tea Skksksks.

5th: is long furby. but we can also call her beeb. she is soft just like a furby.

she has a stinky friend

6th: is bol.com she works at bol she lives sleeps and loves at bol.com. she doesnt eat it. only chocolate and vlaamse frieten.

7th. is me and i am the owner of the mighty minion and worshipper from fall out boy. i am the DUTCH

the 8th lice is the only person with rights and doesnt sin. we are calling her..uh.. smøl bean 😂😂 must protect

the 9th lice lost her acc but is important. its a fish named josh. the real sinner leaked neds nudes and killed tyler joseph.