chapter two. the regret.

it was a good day the long furby slept well and so did the other lice kids.

a part of the ritual every morning is pray to the cat and her slave ( the dutch ) gives the cat human blood. her favourite meal! if the cat isnt happy after her meal she rips the hair out of bald baguette.

tea bag watches the weird ass ritual and can't get her eyes of the cat ripping baguettes hair.

bol.com doesn't really care about the ritual and orders human hair at bol.com so the baguette isn't always the victim on a bad day.

after this satanic ritual the dutch brings the cat to her hole of fire. well not really bringing bc the cat flies out of his self. with her 3 floofy tails. she looks adorable but a human as big as dallon weekes fits in her mouth. she only accepts lice.

smol bean looks at the dutch. " is the cat in the fire?" she asks. "yes"answers the dutch " now let's search for humans to kill"

the lice kids walk outside. they never know where they are bc minion has to hide herself for the humans.

the licekids jumped in someones hair. it was blue and greasy. he was tall. the hair smelled sweaty and like a tree.

he had a shiny jacket

baguette furby and tea bag screamed is this

RYAN SEAMAN?!

the lice ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें