Chapter 4

I love this picture of izuku ^
ANYWAY,

I just noticed this story got 50 views o.O

Thank you guys! Didnt know this story would actually be read. :P

My writing in this chapter sucks (but when does it not)

Also, I'm really really bad at explaining so uhm… goodluck with understanding those parts lol

Enjoy :P
-------------------------------------

~ Mido's pov ~

We arrived at Kacchan's house. I've been there a couple of times when I was younger… when we were still best friends… anyway, I'm curious to see what changed.

"Damnit, I forgot the keys… KATSUKI, RING THE DOORBELL." Mitsuki yelled at Kacchan who was walking towards the front door.

"DON'T YELL AT ME OLD HAG!" Kacchan responded. So much for a calm and quiet day… He rang the doorbell and seconds after, his dad opened the door. 

"Forgot the ke- oh- Hello Izuku! I'm happy to see you again!" Mr. Bakugo greeted me with a big smile on his face (I don't know his name and I don't have wifi to search it up while writing this oops-) I gave him a fake smile back. "Nice to mee you again, too!" I'm grateful for these people wanting to help me, but I just want to be alone and cry right now… These people remind me so much of her… 

I took my bag from the car seat and closed the door. I started walking towards the front door where Kacchan's dad was standing. He stepped aside and Kacchan walked in first, followed by me and his mother. 

"Katsuki, why don't you show Izuku the guest room?" Mitsuki said to her son. He groaned in response and began walking upstairs, motioning for me to follow him. I quickly took off my shoes and followed him upstairs. 

The guest room is next to Kacchan's room… greeaattttt… Even though I have a crush on him, I'd rather stay away and not get blown up. But at the same time, I want to be with him 24/7.. 
Why do I confuse myself so much..

"You probably know where everything is since you've been here a couple of times already. Oh, and don't fucking bother me." Kacchan said and then walked to his own room.

"We eat dinner at 6 so make sure you're done with whatever you're doing at that time." He spoke from his room before slamming the door shut.

I nodded even though he couldn't see it and placed my bag on the bed. 
Wanna know how the room looks? Fiiinee

If you come in, you see the bed first. Its a queen sized bed with mint green covers and white patterns. It stood in the middle of the room. 4 meters to the right you have giant windows (it's like a window-wall.. that's what I call it lol) all the way to the left of the window-wall, there's a glass slide door which leads to a balcony. If you stand in front of the slide door, theres a large desk and spinny-chair  (another thing I have an other name for) to your right in front of the glass-wall. On the left side of the bed, there's a large closet about 2 meters away from it. There's a black, carpeted floor (did that make sense) and the walls are a soft beige. There's a door left to the closet which leads to a bathroom I think.

(I really really hope that made sense. I'm so bad at explaining.)

Since I didn't know where the door would lead for sure, I walked to the door and opened it. There indeed was a bathroom. But, there was another door across from mine. I decided to open it. 

"WHAT THE FUCK NERD! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BOTHER ME!!" I saw Kacchan sitting on the ground playing video games on his tv. I didnt see the tv nor the guest room when I was small so I guess they've had some upgrades.