harry x ginny

It was Christmas Eve everyone had went home for holidays and Harry as always stayed in school. all of the weasleys went home this Christmas apart from Ginny because she was doing charity work in hogwarts that Christmas. There were only about five people in gryfindor tower that Christmas...

Harry woke up, it was Christmas Eve... he was happy kind of... he only wanted one present for the past five years and that was Ginny... he sighed and got up

"Oh well," he said under his breath

Harry looked at the time it was only eight o clock and it's the holidays no one will be up.
Harry walked into the common room in his boxers and nothing else and saw a little breakfast buffet laid out for everyone.
Harry put some bread in the toaster and got a plate and poured out a glass of water and dipped a teabag in.

Harry didn't know but ginny had woken up and was at the top of the girls dorm stairs watching him quietly, blushing when she looked at his abs and fit body... Ginny slowly and quietly went back into the girls dorm and she was the only girl there and she lay down and sighed

"he's so fucking hot oh my... wow" she whispered under her breath

Harry's toast popped and he buttered it and went back to his room with it to eat it.

Ginny peeked our the door, Harry has gone so she walked downstairs she was wearing a lilac lingerie underwear and bra and a silk light purple robe tied loosely around her waist she got some pancakes and heated them up and got some yogurt and fruit in a bowl.

Harry was finished his breakfast and went to put the dishes back and he walked out and saw Ginny like that and she saw him like that.
Ginny blushes a little and Harry tried to play it cool

"morning Ginny" he said

"morning" she replied

"up a bit early"

"haha yeah I guess"

"alright imma go sleep till lunch"

"Ahaha" Ginny replied

omg awkward is all she could think about.

Then came big Christmas Eve dinner and Harry and Ginny were on their way down to the great hall.

"so uh what are you doing for Christmas Eve night?" She asked

"nothing much w-why" he responded

"just wouldn't want you to spend it alone in the dorm"

"you inviting me to sleep over?"he  said with a smirk on his face

Ginny blushes and they were coming to the hall by now

"I'll be there let's say 11?;)" he said before walking ahead of her into the hall

Ginny blushed bright red and they sat down to have dinner. Ginny day beside Luna and Harry sat across from Ginny. Ginny avoided eye contact with Harry and smiled at her plate and was all excited and every now and again Harry would shoot her a sexy hot look and she'd melt and look down again...

Dinner ended at about 10:00pm and everyone started to go in for the night and Ginny and Harry's hearts were racing and Ginny kept blushing and was so excited.

Harry and Ginny were now walking back to the dorm together and Ginny said

" how about 10:15" she said

"sure fine by me ;)" Harry said with a wink and they walked in and rushed to their separate dorms

It was 10:10 right now and Ginny was getting on her white lace bra and thong meanwhile Harry was  putting on his best boxers and doing push-ups and crunches and looking in the mirror. He fixed his hair grabbed a condom and it was 10:14

"Alrighty" he said to himself "you got this"

He walked over and knocked on Ginny's door and she opened immediately.

Harry came up close to Ginny and she went to look down and he lifted her chin upwards softly and then picked her up and they made out intensely. Harry was on the bed and Ginny was underneath straddling him and they were making out.

Harry started to give Ginny hickeys on her neck and chest Ginny took off her bra and threw if off the bed and Harry played with her nipples with his younger for a second and then back up to making out. Ginny could feel Harry's hard boner through his boxers softly touching her clit and it made her want him so badly.

Ginny took off her thong and then took off Harry's boxers and now he was lying down and she was on top straddling him and she gave him hickeys and worked her way down to his dick she licked her lips and played with the top with her tongue and teasing Harry all Harry wanted to do was push her head down so bad but he didn't he liked the teasing a bit. Ginny then went back up to making out with him.

Harry then got back on top and slid on the condom and stuck it in quite quick because of all the teasing and Ginny squealed and he smirked and kept grinding.

"oohhh ohhhh Harry oh my ohhhh" are the moans that Ginny let out

and Harry was moaning "oohhh mmmmm yeah" and such

Then they switched and Ginny got on top and Harry put his hands on her hips and guided her  for a minute and she moaned and her boobs bounced and Harry was enjoying it all.

Ginny was going so fast that Harry felt near come and didn't know weather to let it happen or let Ginny come first.

He tried not to come yet and then he rolled Ginny over and her head was off the bed a little and he held her while pounding into her she was rubbing her clit and moaning like anything and then she orgasmed and started squirming nd moaning and then Harry pounded some more and let out a moan and came.

They spent the night together and woke up on Christmas happy as ever