A bit more Sexual (Cho X Cedric X Harry)

The next day!
Cho went back to the Hufflepuff dorm room where Cedric slept... He shared a room with 4 other boys, she hoped they wouldn't innterupt their 'fun times'
Suddenly Cedric walked in, he saw Cho and instantly got horny Cho did too...
"Hey" he said
"Ready"she said
"Always will ne" he said
"Great" she replied

Cedric fingered her first then he stuck his dick in and Cho came instantly,. He kept going and came in the condom... He massaged Cho's double D cupped breasts and they fell asleep together naked under a thin white sheet with Cedric's hand on Cho's boob and both moaning in their sleep...
*later*
Cedric woke up to the sound of laughing and smirking boys looking at them from their beds...

"holy shit' Cedric said
"So... You and Cho then?' said one guy
"Yeah are you two official it's not that obvious to us"
'haha so uhmm we'll leave And yeah"
'uhmm" said Cedric he couldn't believe it...
He got caught after having sex with Cho Chang... The word will spread and he'll probably be expelled from Hogwarts....

'hey' said Harry walking in
'Uh hi" he said
"This happened to me before..."
"Really with who?' he asked
"Uhm well that's uh...."
"Sorry shouldn't have asked--"
"No no it's fine .really fine" Harry said as his pants got tighter
"Is that for Cho?'
"No its-'
"You wanna?" Cedric asked
"Depends, will you tell?" He asked
"I won't I promise" he said
"Fuck me Cedric"
"Ooohhh I will" he said

Cedric got up revealing his boner and naked body He did a spell to undress Harry and they kissed Harry wrapped his legs around Cedric since he was so much smaller for he was only 15... And Cedric was 17....
Cedric gave Harry anal and they both moaned loudly that Cho woke up... She decided to join in and sucked Harry's dick while Cedric was giving anal to him....

Harry was first to come and finally Cedric came and then they fingered Cho until she came and they all went back to their dorms like nothing happened...