Sexual thoughts in class

Snape was sick one day so Dumbledore decided to let Hermione teach potions class that day...
She walked in in a tight shirt that didn't close all the way because she had huge Double D's, and some tight black leather booty shorts and her hair was down...

Harry got a boner and looked around and saw Ron, Draco, Neville and Basically every boy had a boner and all the girls looked horny...

'Ill partner some of you up mmk?' she said
' k...' said a few dazed boys and girls

'Neville annnnd..... Lavender, Harry and Ginny, Draco and Cho and that leaves Ron with me...' she said ' we will be switching pairs every 10 minutes...'

Everyone sat with their pairs and got ready for class when Hermione said

' hey we're not doing potions we're doing each other.... Undress....'.

Everyone undressed slowly and then looked at Hermione who was now naked and you could see every sweet curve on her body
' we'll go on start with a make out and then move on...'

Harry kissed Ginny and then Draco kissed Cho and then Neville kissed lavender then Hermione and Ron got some time to themselves in the closet...

Harry X Ginny:
Harry and Ginny madeout for a while Ginny was super horny and pushed her body close to Harry's moaning , Harry wanted to tease her seeing how much she wanted him but he was so big and hard and needed her...He put her on the desk and gave her hickeys and played with her boobs for a while then he put his penis in her and thrusted she moaned so much and he did too .... Then Hermione came out of the closet and three a pack of condoms and lube at them 'sorry forgot' she said and then went back in the closet...

Harry put one on and Ginny moaned then he put it back in and thrusted harder every time she was a moaning mess... Then they came together and ten minutes was up....

Ginny was now with Neville and lavender with Draco and Cho with Harry...
Cho was easily aroused and moaned at Harry's huge cock.... Everyone had started and Harry and Cho hadn't Cho was dirty talking
'so uhm how do you want it's
'treat me like I'm just something to masturbate in and fuck me silly...'

That's all Harry needed and he was rock hard and made Cho kneel and suck his dick she did and Harry observed he watched Draco and lavender ... Draco had lavender lying on the desk and he grabbed her legs and fucked her he heard her moans then he saw Neville laying on the desk and Ginny bounce on him like a horse ... He then heard spluttering from lavender and Draco was now making her suck his dick and smirking ....
Harry came in the condom and it was time to move on to the next...

Lavender made out with him and wanted to fuck the chosen one... She sucked his dick and Harry got harder then she rode him like she saw Ginny doing to Neville and Harry let it happen now Cho was with Neville and sucking his dick like a pacifier a tiny tiny 1 inch pacifier.... He smirked and then came in the condom......