Chapter 4

Today Harry said that we are going to a club with his friend I'm underage but he told me not to worry about it. I'm thinking of running away Maybe this will be the day Im going to go home back to the people i love I have to try. Harry picked a dress for me to wear this man is so controlling. I am excited to see Eleanor again I really loved her I wish she can help me run away but she won't because she's a friend with Harry. I also took some money so if I do run away I can buy a train ticket since Harry said that we were really far away from the town I lived in.

( my dress)

Makeup

" kitten let's go we have to leave" Harry yelled from downstairs " okay I'm coming" I walked down stairs, Harry looked me up and down and smirked " you look gorgeous baby" he said grabbing my waist " thanks you don't look bad yourself" " okay let'...

" kitten let's go we have to leave" Harry yelled from downstairs " okay I'm coming" I walked down stairs, Harry looked me up and down and smirked " you look gorgeous baby" he said grabbing my waist " thanks you don't look bad yourself" " okay let's get going" Harry said opening the front door, we walked to his car and drove off to the club. We finally arrived to the Club and we went inside to find the boys. " hey boys" Harry said sitting at the table with the rest of his gang " hey" they all said. I said a small hi and sat down between Harry and Eleanor. The club was so big , drunk people were dancing and some of them were making out in the corner it was really gross. The whole time Harry and the boys were talking about work and me and Eleanor were taking about girl stuff. Since we were sitting in the in the second floor of the club and the bathroom are downstairs I thought I could ask Harry if I can use the bathroom and then I can maybe run away if I can. " Harry may I go to the bathroom please" I whispered in his ear " yeah sure kitten it's downstairs but don't you dare try to run away because I will find you and you will be punished" he said he looked very serious I just node and went downstairs to the bathroom. Okay so there is a little window in the bathroom I think I can fit in it, I climbed up to the window and it took me a while since I'm really short I opened the window and jumped out I landed on my knees and it started bleeding but I didn't care at this point I got up and started running in the opposite direction of the parking lot I ran and ran and ran till I got to the road there was no cars on the road till finally a car came and it stoped in front of me in side There was a really handsome guys. " hey are you okay, do you need a ride" he asked politely " hey, yeah can you actually give me a ride to the closest train station" " yeah sure hop in" he said smiling, I got in the car and he started driving. " by the way I'm Steven" " Rose" I said with a smile " a pretty name for a pretty girl" I smiled at him and he just drove.

(Steven)

The road we were driving on was familiar, after about 50 minutes he stopped the car, the place looked familiar then I realized it was Harry's house. " Waite that's not the train station why did you bring me her" " well I saw you with Harry in the club you were holding hand, I was standing outside with some friends then I saw you running towards the road so I followed you and called Harry since he is one of my close friends, I'm sorry" he said. The door on my side opened and Harry grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me out of the car he looked really angry I was scared what if he hurt me of course he is going to hurt you idiot you ran away. " thank you Steven " Harry said closing the car door Steven drove off and Harry pulled me into the house and up the stairs to our room. " didn't I tell you not to run away but you didn't listen to me, now your going to be punished for not listening to me and for running away" he said angrily his eyes turns from their green beautiful color to black. Harry walked to the closet and picked one of the lingerie " put this on" he said pissed " no" I said crossing my arms " put it on or I will do it myself" I took the lingerie from his hand and started walking to the bathroom to put it one " where are you going" " bathroom to put this on" " do it here" " but" " no but's" he walked closer to me and unzipped my dress and started pulling it down I put the lingerie on, I felt so uncomfortable I don't like wearing this stuff.

Lingerie

Harry took of his belt, walked over to the bed and sat down " come her kitten" I was scared what is he going to do

Harry took of his belt, walked over to the bed and sat down " come her kitten" I was scared what is he going to do. I slowly started walking over to him he grabbed my arm and laid me facing down on his lap " I'm going to spank you 10 times kitten this is going to be your punishment for running away" " now every time I spank you I want you to sorry yeah kitten" I node I was really scared. He started spanking me it hurt more than I expected, I was crying the hole time I hate him. After he was done spanking me my butt was on fine he carried me carefully put me in bed and put the sheet over me " okay kitten go to sleep now goodnight" he kissed my forehead and left the room, I cried myself to sleep because I was in so much pain. 

The next morning I woke up alone I heard Harry's voice it sounds like he was pissed he was talking on the phone  with Louis about a guy named Scott. I got up and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went downstairs. " don't worry I will keep her safe" " alright I have to go now bye" " good morning kitten" I didn't answer " how is your butt feeling" " it's on fire"I said frowning at him " no one told you to run away" " no one told you to kidnap me" " don't talk back kitten or you will be punished again" " come eat breakfast." after breakfast was done Harry got a call from Louis he invited us and the boys to go over for a " pool part" I guess that's fun.