Jeonghan | Oh Bunnies

Comenzar desde el principio

Jeonghan is already waiting for you when you reach the bus stop. Upon seeing you, he smiles his charming smile and walks over to meet you in the middle.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi."

"You look beautiful."

You smile at his compliment and blush. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He's wearing jeans and a light blue button-up shirt. His hair is tucked under his black cap. "I know." he gives you a winning smile to which you playfully roll your eyes.

The bus arrives and you two get inside the bus, excitement bubbling inside your stomach.

"So where do you wanna go first? The haunted mansion? Or the new 4D theater? Oh, I know! We could go get matching headbands! Won't that be cute?" you ask him as you guys look at the map of Disney Land on your phone. You're smiling from ear to ear.

"Mm, how about the food court first? I'm  hungry."

You look at him with a poker face. "Are you serious?"

"One hundred percent."

~~~

The first words that come out of your mouth when you arrive at the amusement park is "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT!"

There were all sorts of rides everywhere. And the food court was humongous with a variety of cute and delicious foods and drinks that could suck every last dollar bill from your wallet. The souvenir shop was an eye catcher, trying to lure every possible victim into buying their Disney Land goods.

And you were one of those victims.

"Aren't these headbands so cute? We could get matching ones! Just like those couples on Instagram!" you gush at your significant other, who is trying out a headband too.

He looks in the mirror and checks his good looking face, a cute Mickey Mouse ears headband adorning his head. "Well, it is cute. Let's buy them."

You go on all kinds of rides and have one of the most amazing days of your life. Jeonghan buys you lots of Disney Land snacks, although he ends up finishing most of it in the end. You share lots of laughs and take tons of cute and funny pictures of you and him together.

It's already late afternoon but you haven't gotten enough of the amusement park yet. You're walking hand in hand when you remember that you've always wanted to go on the ferris wheel at night. You spot the line to buy tickets for the ride, and your eyes almost go wide.

The line is really long and looks like it could go on for about an hour or less. You really wanted to go on the ferris wheel, but seeing as the line is way too long and could be a waste of time, you thought twice.

"Are you sure you changed your mind?" Jeonghan asks you, looking down at you with a concern expression. He knows how much you wanted to go on the ride, and he didn't want to make you upset.

"Yeah, it's fine. The line is really long anyway. We can just go on another ride." you shrug.

He examines your face and ponders on his thought for a minute. He knows you're trying to hide your disappointment under that little smile of yours, but he wasn't going to have it. "Nope. I'm not going to let a long line for getting tickets for that ferris wheel dull your happiness. Just wait here, i'll stand in line and buy our tickets."

"No, really. It's fine, Jeonghan. You'll get tired."

"Nope. I'm still getting those tickets for us."

Before you could object, he runs off and joins the line of people waiting to buy tickets for the ride. He waves and sends you a goofy smile, causing you to laugh and shake your head.