DAY 06: Swapped Roles

Chapter Title: Switched!
Day 06: Swapped Roles
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: Explicit sexual content

Bruce was hit by a magic spell.

Although there were no physical abnormalities, Zatanna did a full check up on Bruce. The first examination came with a safe result, but Zatanna had her suspicious. She asked Bruce if he would like another scan after a few hours, which the man rejected, explaining how he had important tasks to do back at Gotham.

It was a personal interview with a few reporters, and Clark was one of them.

This was when Clark realized that Bruce was somewhat... not Bruce .

Instead of the typical Brucie who enjoyed teasing the reporters and flirting with the ladies, Bruce had prepared a stack of paperwork about the future projects of the Wayne Enterprise. He was looking stern and acted professionally throughout the entire interview; which surprised everyone, including Clark himself.

At the end of the interview, Clark took notice of the proud gazes from the contributors of Wayne Enterprise. The gaze somewhat reminded Clark of how a parent would look at their child when they finally grew up. They were more amazed than the reporters, seeing how their usual slack-off CEO was finally acting like a responsible adult.

"Hey, Bruce." Clark waited 'till the other reporters left and approached Bruce. The man was still sitting on his sofa, scheming through his paperwork and signing up a few reports. Clark took his seat beside Bruce, gently pulling the stack of paperwork from Bruce's face.

"Hey, let's have lunch together?" Clark smiled. "There's a new sandwich bar that opened nearby. You will definitely love their coffee."

It was ordinary for the two to go on lunch dates once in a while. Bruce would always be grateful for Clark's invitation, since he would have an excuse to skip work.

But things did not progress as usual today.

"Excuse me?" Bruce frowned. He was unhappy with how Clark had interrupted his work progress. "Can't you see I'm busy, Mister Kent? Also, keep your hands off me." Harshly, he slapped the man's hand away. "We're on duty. Please maintain your distance, Clark Kent."

Clark was stunned. This was a reaction which he had not predicted. No matter how moody Bruce was, he never rejected Clark's admiration. It hurt to see Bruce react so coldly, and Clark wondered if he had done something to anger Bruce.

Was it because of the damages from the last mission?

×

He kept his distance from Bruce, fearing that he might somehow anger the man again. Thus, Clark kept himself busy in the Watchtower, looking through reports based on the recent missions from the young heroes.

Then, something strange happened.

Batman, who was walking across him, suddenly stopped and smacked him on the ass . Clark was surprised, looking over his shoulder in disbelief at the smirking crusader.

"B-Bruce?" Clark stuttered. "Is there... something I could help you with?"

"Oh, Superman," Bruce chuckled, taking a step forward and placing a hand on Clark's chest. "Call me Batman."

Is he seducing me?

Oh, he definitely was. The hand slid down, playfully palming Clark's crotch through the suit.

"Why, are you embarrassed?" Bruce teased. "How cute."

It was too weird. Clark took a step back and ran away. He couldn't stay in the same room with Bruce, he was too afraid of what he could do to the man. He could barely withhold himself from temptation, as he was already half-hard underneath his suit.