01

Hello everybody, there I go for an author's note when I don't even know what to write😂😊
Ermm....please this is my first book on wattpad and let's just say I'm not a very good essayist so we are sure going to find some typos, feel free to correct all mistakes.
I love honest critics but I don't wanna die early so pls sugarcoat ya words for me😂
Suit yourselves

.........~.........~......~

Walking down the street to get a better place to lay my head, I felt this weird sensation that something bad was about to happen, you can call it the intuition of a street girl but I knew better than to continue walking in this dark lane. I looked around, hoping to find something unusual but nothing at all was out of place.
My six years of staying on the streets had taught me where and when to apply street knowledge and this situation looked like it could make me wise, so I started running, as to where the adrenaline that kicked in came from, I have no idea but made a mental note to thank my guardian Angel later; whoever he or she was. Instantly, heavy footsteps were heard behind me and I knew I made the right decision by running in the first place, my lips twitched as a smile made itself to my face knowing for once I had made the right choice,even if it took just some few seconds. My happiness didn't last though because next I knew, my face was kissing the floor, a girl can dream you know, I've always longed for hugs. Haha, that was so not funny. My clumsy self just had to make an appearance, yeah, I am a klutz.

Hope you liked it😊if yes please don't forget to vote, comment and share

You can follow me @ otikodae
And @ Otikodae on twitter