"Where's the key to your car? Get into the passenger seat quickly!" Ken ordered. 

"Who are you ordered me?" Asked Lyra resentfully.

"Choose to get in now or should I carry you in?!" Ken said impatiently.

"Okay! Okay! This is the key to my car." Lyra immediately gave the keys to her car and immediately got into the passenger seat. Likewise, the man named Ken entered the car and started the engine then stepped on the gas pedal. 

Ken drove the car so the woman could not follow the car that Ken was carrying in. When Ken passed the woman, the woman fell but did not get hit. Fiuh!

"Damn! She fell down! You didn't hit her, right?" Lyra asked frantically, while the man driving next to him focused on the silent road. 

Because her question was not answered, Lyra then shut up and felt scared, immediately regret her decision to give this man her car key. 

Ten seconds later, the man who previously referred to as Ken finally opened its mouth.

"Where is your home direction? I'll drive you home then I'll ask my driver to pick me at your house." He said.

"Just keep going right, until you see the Lake Condo apartment."

"Lake Condo?" Ken asked as he tilted his eyebrows in surprise.

"Why?" Asked Lyra. "Nothing," Ken answered.

Ken then took his cellphone in the inner coat pocket and then contacted someone on the other side who might be the driver he was talking about. After Ken ended his conversation on the cellphone, there was no sound on the rest of the trip to Lyra's apartment. 

The two of them finally arrived at Lake Condo apartment. Ken immediately parked Lyra's car in the apartment occupant's garage. After the car was parked neatly, Lyra immediately took off the seat belt and prepared to get out, but Ken remained silent in the steering wheel seat.

"What are you silent about? Get out." Lyra ordered. Ken then looked closely at Lyra. 

"What's happening to you?" Lyra asked because she was increasingly uncomfortable with Ken's gaze for her. Two seconds felt so long when Ken continued to look at Lyra. 

Lyra even more crept when she realized Ken's shirt button was still open since Ken came out of the PJ Club. 

Lyra's throat felt dry and hard to swallow because, in the darkness of her car, Lyra could only imagine what it would be like if her hands touched Ken's muscular chest because of his fitness training regularly. 

Just imagining it made Lyra shudder, what if she really touched it. Ken's hand then took out something from behind his coat, a business card and several hundred thousand rupiah money from inside his wallet and handed it to Lyra along with his car key.

"I will change your gas money because you ride me home," Ken said, taking off his seat belt and getting out of the car. 

Lyra, who was confused by Ken's attitude, immediately followed Ken out of the car. Ken walked quickly toward the lobby so Lyra had to run after him.

"I'm not that poor just to buy gasoline, Mr. Keano Wood," Lyra said while chasing Ken and returning the money. 

"Wow, I love the way your lips say my name. But Ken. Just call me Ken. Are you independent? Just keep my business card, you will need it someday" Ken said. 

Keano Wood? It seems like the name is familiar to Lyra's ears. But, who is Keano Wood? Lyra thought.

Now both of them had arrived in front of the lobby of Lake Condo, and in front of the lobby, there was a BMW sedan with someone standing next to it.

"Mr. Wood. Please come in. Your car in the PJ Club has been taken home five minutes ago" Said the man, who was supposed to be the driver Ken had called on the road earlier. 

Who is this guy? Lyra thought again while staring at Ken's face.  Ken just nodded in agreement with what the driver said. 

Lyra who was lost in her thoughts finally realized because Ken touched her arm and said "Thanks for the ride babe. See you." 

Lyra shuddered when Ken called her babe. Babe? How dare he call me babe?! Lyra thought to herself.

But without any preparation, Lyra gasped in surprise as Lyra's hand which had been held and pulled by Ken, and within a second Ken's lips had landed on the corner of Lyra's lips, only a second but felt warm. 

Lyra saw Ken's driver turned his face away to what Ken did, blushed, and trying to pretend that he didn't see a single thing.

After Ken let go of his kiss, Ken whispered to Lyra vaguely, even Lyra needed Ken to repeat that. "I knew you always came back to me." Then Ken immediately turned towards the car and entered it.

Lyra who was still silent in surprise, immediately glanced at Ken who opened the window of his car and said. "Goodnight, love." 

As Ken's car began to move, Lyra only gained consciousness. Crazy! Earlier he called me 'babe' now 'love', are all rich men like that?!  I should have just slapped him straight away! Lyra said again to herself.

But Ken's kiss earlier...

A kiss that reminded her of the warmth of her autumn school holiday 12 years ago in Bristol, the UK where her mind flew to yellowing leaves, and the kiss was like the warmth of the sun even at the same time cold temperatures spread through the body. 

The kiss was like sweet autumn, although it still had a mystery that could not be touched.

--------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! 

How was the story so far? Let me know what you think!

Thank you <3