Chapter2

Okay I know its not alot but hey its late and its kind of hard to write a story

         Ring! Ring! Ring! Ugh that must have been my alarm going off. I hated when I always have those dreams or should I say nightmares. Just thinking about it gave me chills, but that’s all in the past and I’m trying to move on to a brighter future. I now live with my aunt in a suburban community in Houston, Texas. I barely see or talk to her but it’s better than being homeless, right? I just turn 18 a week ago and today was the first back to school. I just pray that I go through senior year without anything bad happening to me.

            My name is Nichole Simone but everyone usually call me Ni-Ni. I have a Hershey like skin color but two shads brighter. My eyes are some weird shade of green with specks of hazel in the center. I’m not one of those skinny girls but at the same time I’m not thick…. well I may have a little tummy but that’s about it. I have a big bust with a booty that is a little bigger than average. I’m not an ugly duckling but that doesn’t mean I’m gorgeous.

            After I got out of the shower, I pick out a pink halter top and dark denim jean with some pink hoop earrings. Then put on some pink flats, grab my book bag and walk out the door.

            It took about fifteen minutes to get to school and was this school HUGE. It had four different big building connecting to one huge building. That must be the main building. As I enter the front door, it seems like all eyes were on me and that just made me self-secure about myself. I don’t know if I look bad or not but I hope not. I just had to think about a brighter future, which mean being confident in myself.

            “Hi! Can I help you?” The lady that worked at the front desk asks.

            “Umm, yeah I came to get my schedule and I’m Nichole Simon.”

            “Oh yeah, here you go sweetie,” she said handing the paper to me.

            “Thanks ma’am,” I said grapping the paper from her.

            I got 1st period math in room n223 and I really don’t know where it is. I don’t want to ask anyone but if I don’t I’m gone be late for class. I saw a really, REALLY good looking light skin boy walking up to me.

            “Umm, can you show me where room n223 at?” I ask shyly. I don’t know why I was being all shy all a sudden.

            The way he looks at me had my body tingling like it was on fire. I never experience this feeling before but I liked it. He smiled when his eyes met mine and he had one of the cutest dimples I’ve seen before.

            “Yeah I’m heading to that class right now, so what your name new girl?” Damn, he had one of those deep but sexy voices and I just wanted him to keep talking and talking forever.

            “Nichole but everyone call me Ni-Ni for short.”

            “Well Ni-Ni, welcome to James Brown high school. I hope you like it so far.”