Yandere Law x Reader - For the Taking

[f/n] - first name

requested by @Chocolate-36 I hope you enjoy! :)

You stumbled through the dense forest, tripping over thick roots embedded into the ground.

Heavily panting, you gripped your side furiously, feeling your own blood slowly seep out through a deep gash given to you by a cloaked person. Drops of crimson fell to the forest floor, leaving small pools of your blood.

"Need, help," you breathed out, looking around the woods to see no one in sight. You needed medical attention now, you could start to feel the loss of blood getting to your head, making you feel dizzy.

At least that psycho is gone, I don't see them anywhere, you thought to yourself, relieved. I wish I could've gotten a look at their face though, or maybe given it a nice punch.

Making your way over to a thick tree, you laid your back against it and slowly slid down it so you were sitting on the ground.

Taking the time to catch your breath, you took a closer look at the wound, sucking in a deep breath.

The cut ran deep, deeper then you had thought anyway, and looked as if it could easily be infected if something wasn't done.

Swallowing your disgust, you took the sweater you had on off and wrapped it tightly around your side, ignoring the sharp feel of pain at how tight it was.

Knowing it would be dark soon and that the person may still be out in the woods, you struggled to stand up, using the tree as leverage.

"I need to get out of here," you muttered to yourself.

Starting to walk again, you feel your vision begin to blur more and more, making it harder to continue.

"Dammit," you cursed, falling to the hard ground, your vision in blurs of colours. "I can't, die, here.."

With those words, your body gave out on you, darkness taking over your sight.

--

I smell soup, you thought to yourself, slowly waking up. And I'm not on the ground anymore, I'm on something, soft.

Weakly opening your eyes, you see what's not the forest but a house. Which surprised you since you didn't see a house anywheres near where you passed out.

Remembering your cut in your side, you lifted up your dirty shirt to see that someone fixed you up and wrapped bandages around your wound. For some reason though, you felt strangely cold.

You smiled. "Well this is a miracle! I wonder if I'll be able to thank whoever did this?"

"You can right now if you want."

Turning to look at the foot of your bed, you saw a man sitting. One with a rather large sword stashed up against his shoulder.

He must've notice the immediately look of fear in your eyes because he set his sword on the ground and pushed it away with his foot, smiling over at your more or less calmer face.

"You don't have to be afraid of me," he cooed, standing up to walk over to the top side of your bed. "I would never hurt you."

You sighed, letting all of your nervousness go, glancing over at the soup longingly.

He smiled, grabbing the bowl and gently setting it down on your lap.

"Eat. It'll help," he said.

"Uh, well," you mumbled, feeling guilty of suspecting the nice man who helped you. "I-It might be poisoned."

He sighed, picking up the spoon as scooping up some of the soup into it and putting it in his mouth. Setting the spoon back down into the bowl he look you in the eyes.