Moody- 1625 Harrison St mows coffee shop I sent him the addy

Ok coo 15 mins

"What are you doing came to visit me my sister" . This girl switch up like the fucking weather. We had got into it the other day because she always wanna come around when she hear bout some messy shit. Luxury came around from behind the coffee counter and sat by me " Uh no not really I'm bout to bounce soon."I stated snaking my lips " "Ew why what you got something important to do" she laughed cocking her head to the side . "Shit maaaybe" I rolled my eyes " Tony let me get a ice coffee please I said handing the dude beging the register $10 bill.

"$4.65 is you're total ."

. I dropped the money in his hand and grabbed my drink sipping it scrolling through instagram . "So what u been up too? "My nosey ass sister asked. " Trynna stay outta da streets "

"Good luck you can always work here!" Luxury suggested

" I'm straight " I laughed . This bitch crazy if she think I'm bout to sit up here and work with her hell Mothafuckin nah . I heard a horn hunk and my phone went off

"Hannin? "I answer my phone "

" I'm here "

I got up and made my way to the door and a nice ass Benz was parked me and him made eye contact and he waved yup that him .

I slid in the car right when I took my first breath a huge smell of loud hit me in my face . I admired his nice dark skin he had a gold chain on to complement his dark smooth skin . White teeth to match ..... Bitch is that a tattoo on the side of his face hmm typical I though staring at the money side tattoo on the side of his head.

He broke my train of thought "Man this might sound weird af bruh but I been following you man for a while and I know yo life ain't how u portray it on IG like shit perfect .....and I Kno shit be hard out hea and I see you just got out of jail a few weeks ago ". He looked over at me . "Fuck was u doin?"

"Making a way" I said cocking my head at him raising my left eyebrow .

"Shit" he laughed" I'm sayin you ain't gotta do allat extra ass shit with me I see right through all that bullshit ."he paused. "And I know a hustler when I see one"
"mhmm" I agreed sipping my coffee ,

"So man if I like you I got some task for you I'm talking bout... He licked his lips . " Bitch you can be making more money than any of these nappy headed ass hos and they begging ass momma's together."

"Mmm Is that right so you just living large fancy cars and shit " I said rubbing the interior on the side of my seat.

" This ain't shit you ain't see shit foreal " he turned up the radio then turning it back down

" Matter fact you think I'm playing, I know potential when I see it " we came to a stop at the red light. Open that he pointed over to the glove compartment "hand me that blunt ." I handed him the blunt he lit it and took a big pull , he tried to hand it to me . I declined. " I'm not a smoker . "

He called up some number and connected it to blue tooth "Aye Trin" "yeah" a female voice sounded throught the car "Aye you still got that hair and shit at yo shop " "yea wsp" she said smacking her lips . " you got any appointments open tonight or what man " he asked irritated" I was actually- "here I come". he cut her off

I got 6 and I got this bitch with me "bitch "? I said with a stank attitude and rolled my eyes" I got shawty with me make that shit happen we gone be pulling up at 5 he hung up the call .
" Yea imma show you."

After a good 30 minutes of sitting in the car we pulled up to Houston biggest mall .

we walked all through the mall he bought me some designer shit some shit I ain't ever even seen before we went in about 5 stores this gotta be a set up or something I thought to myself .

We sat at the food court .

"I really don't hope you think just cause you doing all this --" I started.

"You talk to much I know you ain't ask for shit but I'm bout to show you how to live bitch relax "

"Ha what are you some p or something you do this to every bitch or what!" I said with an attitude getting annoyed of him calling me out my name .

"Nah just you I'm tired of watching yo pitiful ass statuses and shit and I do so much cruel shit maybe God gone make a spot in heaven for me ." he chuckled. "Haha " I said sarcastically. "I gotta take this call grab them bags".

We walked out the mall and stopped at some girl house guessing the one who was on the phone earlier.

"Here go the hair". she showed Moody the hair .

This girl looked a hot ass mess I hope she knew what she was doing . I don't like coming in folks houses in shit.

"This ain't that cheap shit is it" he said grabbing the hair . "You like this shit he looked toward me raising a brow?" Yea it's coo" I waved him off not really stuntin the hair like that .

This was all knew to me shit I usually only wore braids or my natural hair I ain't never had nobody really do for me out of kindness this shit felt hella weird to me.

I started to grow uncomfortable of the fact .

"Boy hell nah bye get out my shop" I'll call you when I'm done !" She said clapping her hands together to every word . "Aye hit me when she done" he gave her the $600 and walked out the door.

What in the fuck

......

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT , THIS IS MY SECOND WATTPAD ACCOUNT I LOST MY OTHER ONE I FORGOT MY PW N EMAIL ANYWAYS IT WHATEVAAA.

ITS GOING TO BE A LOT OF CONSTRUCTION GOING ON WITH THIS CHAPTER AND SO ON , LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES BEFORE HAND BECAUSE IM PRETTY NEW RO THIS WRITING SHIT

_LET ME KNO IF Y'all FEELING THIS _