part 31

Michael pov

Everything around me became burly, I could hear the screams of ellie and the footsteps of lacie running away. "Michael!" I heard ellie scream again. I wanted to reply to her but I couldn't get my words out, my tongue got tied. I tried to stand up, but I fell to my knees again. "Michael I'm going to get you some help ok, this is all my fault I'm so sorry Michael" she said while sobbing.  I wanted to tell her that it wasn't her fault at all but I was in too much agony to speak. I heard her running away screaming for help.

Ellie pov

Once I had started to run I couldn't stop I needed to get help and soon, Michael was bleeding and if I left him for too long he could end up losing too much blood and could die. "Please someone help me!" I screamed out, I saw an employee standing by one of the Disney shops. "Excuse" I said running up to him a sobbing.  "Please can you help me, Michael's been stabbed and I don't know what to do and I've just left him there by himself, please you have to help" without hesitation he followed me as I ran towards Michael.

We reached Michael and he was curled up on the floor, I crashed to the ground so I could be by his side. The employee called an ambulance and then used his jacket to prop Michael's head up. I played with Michael's hair while telling him sweet things to get his mind off of the incident but even I was still a little scared inside.

The ambulance arrived finally after about five minutes. They lifted Michael into the ambulance and I got in with him, I thanked the employee, they shut the door and off we was to the hospital, I was holding Michael's hand tight, I'm not letting go, I can't loose him now.