part 17

Ellie pov

We reached the mall. He got out and opened the other door for me. I walked out. "Are you ok to walk, I don't want it to be painful for you" "no it's fine Michael stop worrying" "ok then" he held my hand and we started to walk towards the shops, all of a sudden he stopped in his tracks. "Michael what's wrong" "I'm Michael Jackson I can't just walk into a shop everyone will crowd around me, I need a masks or something" "here take my scarf" I handed it to him "it's black so it hopefully won't draw attention to you" "thank you so much ellie."

We walked into the mall "which shop do you like best?" "That one but I never can afford anything in there" "you can now" "aww Michael" we walked into the shop and the clothes were beautiful! I walked over to a big rack of clothes that looked pretty and I started to look through them.

Michael pov

I watched her so thrilled that she could buy anything she wanted. I was minding my own business when I saw a very pretty woman looking at me, I thought she had realised I was Michael Jackson! I then remembered I had seen that face before, it was lacie! I didn't know how to react should I pretend I didn't see her or should I talk to her. "Um ellie have you picked something yet?" "No not yet" she said wondering further into the shop.

This was my chance I walked over to lacie "hi lacie it's nice to see you again" "I thought it was you" "yeah it was, are you alright?" "Yeah I guess so, you?" "Yeah" "what are you doing in here" "I'm with a friend that's all" "oh alright" "um I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me this Saturday?" "Michael I told you.." I cut her off "as friends" "ok then I guess, pick me up at 8" "ok" she walked out of the shop and into the distance. I walked into the shop more to fine ellie and I found her. "I found some clothes I like" she said "ellie you can have more than that, come on" I took her hand and walked her to another rack of clothes.