part 25

Michael pov

I had no idea that lacie worked here! What is she going to do, what is she going to say? I'm supposed to be having dinner with her tomorrow night! I don't know what to do, but then again I did say we are just having dinner as friends. I'm sure everything will be fine, but the bad part is how am I supposed to leave ellie for a couple of hours, on her own while I'm gone I can't just leave her can I. Michael stop over thinking things!

"Michael what's wrong" ellie said, looking into my eyes deeply while she was holding my hand across the table, "nothing like I told you I'm fine" "Michael your not 'fine' I know your not, I've idolized you for my whole life, I know everything about you, I know where you have been, every constert you have done, I know your penis is 12.7 inches" "excuse me, how on earth do you know that!" "Your fandom is very strong, like I said we know everything, even things like that" "ok, wow um I didn't know you guys knew that much stuff" "yep we do but thats because we all idolized you so much" "you know earlier you said I can't wait to see mike Jr popping out at me on the screen, what does that mean?" "Um.......your....penis" "what? You have a nick name! Ok my fandom is pretty strong your right...there isn't any other names, is there?" "Mikeziller!" "Ok, um that nick name is kinda true" I said giggling. "I know right but what I'm trying to say from all of this is, we all know when your upset when others cant see it so whats wrong?" I knew I had to tell her but I can't! "I will be right back I'm going to the toilet" I said getting up and walking away "but Michael" I heard ellie say as I was walking.

Ellie pov

I cant believe Michael just walked away from me! What is he hiding it can't be that bad, or is it, what if something bad has happened and he's been told what's happened and it's playing on his mind. What if he's thinking about the past. I should stop pestering him because it's clear he doesn't want anybody to know, I have to respect that and let him be. I have to get his mind off of things so he's back to his normal self. Maybe it was a bad idea going out to get ice cream, his mood was perfectly fine before then, or is it me? Ellie stop over thinking this.