YouTube Loves Me?

Wow. Lots of positive feedback O.o

Apparently lots of people can relate to Piper, I can too so WE. ARE. FAMILY!

Sorry, off topic... Anyways, HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go to America. It's going to be a journey alright, but my parents and Rachel support it so I'm doing it.

On the jet ride, I met Charlieissocoollike, AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, and multiple other British YouTubers.

They all understood my shyness, I appreciate that. They all were pretty laid back and were super nice.

I found my luggage alright and finding my shuttle to the Convention center was pretty easy.

So now, I'm standing in front of the Anaheim Convention Center and it's absolutely massive! (A/N: Picture on the side) How I'm going to get around from place to place, I guess I'll find out.

I walk into the building and I'm greeted by a bunch of people staring at me. Not in a rude way like at school, but in an "I respect you." way. It feels different, but nice for a change.

I walk over to the lift, or elevator as Amerians call them, press the button, and wait for the doors to open. Eventually the doors open and I glance up only to be greeted by one of my absolute favorite artists on YouTube, Tiffany Alvord. She's the main reason why I thought it'd be nice to post videos of myself in the first place.

Tiffany seems as suprised and happy to see me as I am to see her! She bounds over to me and says, "You're Piper Rosenwood! Oh my goodness, I am a huge fan of yours."

I look down at the ground for a moment then smile up at her shyly.

"Oh, are you shy?" She asks kindly and more quietly.

I nod silently. Funny how sensitive she is to my feelings...

"We'll that's okay," She smiles genuinely, "I used to be shy too. I get ya." The blue eyed girl grins, looking at me before changing the topic. "I love your outfit." She compliments while gesturing to me. I'm wearing a ruffly white and blue shirt, a black jean jacket, black skinny jeans, and blue converse. My hair's also up in a curled ponytail with my slightly long bangs loose, framing my face.

I smile up at Tiffany. "Here, Do you want to go find your booth?" She asks gently.

I nod and we both proceed back into the lift.

"So, are you excited to be in the states?" Tiffany asks curiously.

I smile brightly and nod eagerly. America is like a dream. Well, what I've seen of California that is. Everything is so much bigger and brighter. This week isn't particularly warm, but it's not horrid outside, just chilly enough out for me to need a sweatshirt -though for most people, even that isn't anywhere near sweatshirt weather for them. The people seem much more stranger-friendly and open. As strange as it sounds, even the sun seems larger.

"Let's go find your booth." Tiffany says as the lift doors "ding" open. We walk out into the hallway and attempt to find the right room where my booth and other people's spots should be. After fifteen minutes of searching, we eventually find a room with five tables in it.

One being labeled "Piper Rosenwood; PiperRSings"

The table to the right of it: "Megan Nicole; megannicolesite" I almost pass out on the spot.

The one to the left: "Tiffany Alvord; tiffanyalvord"

The one to the left of Tiffany's: "Cimmorelli"