CHAPTER 13: The Smell of Blood

Bakugou's POV:

As I'm thinking back on how I was turned. I start to catch the smell of blood. It wasn't coming from Deku. Somehow the smell is very familiar. I stand up and walk towards the door. When I opened the door. The smell was heavy in the air.

*Sniff. sniff. *

It's not coming from the nurses office but from the direction of the showers.

"HUH! oh shit I know that smell."

I run down the hall leaving the door to Deku's dorm open. Deku's still in chains on the floor when I leave.

I run towards the smell. As I get closer I start to feel sick. Sure enough I was right to worry. Kirishima's dorm room door is wide open. He's laying in a pool of his own blood. I pick him up to see if he has a pulse.

"SHIT! He doesn't have one."

I see his fingers start to twitch.

"Oh shit is he a vampire or is he a---"

Before I could finish that thought. Kirishima opens his eyes and they're solid black. I dropped him and started to back away. Kirishima lunged towards me.  So I ran outside of the room and shut the door behind me.

THUD THUD SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH THUD

Kirishima is trying to get to me by attacking the door. As I'm running back to get Deku away from here. I start thinking.

Damnit Kirishima is a ghoul. Why in the hell would a vampire give him their blood without marking him first? Oh no what if this was a trap to get me away from Deku. Shit I better hurry up. I start running full speed to his dorm. When I get there. I see broken chains on the floor but Deku is no where around. I reach down to look closer at the chains.

"I was right it was a trap."

The chains were broken with supernatural strength. Just like a vampire would have.
I start to hear footsteps coming down the hall from behind me. So I turn around and see Kirishima. Before I could act i was tackled to the ground.  My arms pinned behind me.

"DAMNIT LET ME GO WEIRD HAIR!! GRR!"

I hear a second set of footsteps and a  familiar voice say.

"You always were stubborn. Even when I made you into a vampire. You were fighting tooth and nail to keep your humanity."

I was in shock and looked up at who was talking. When I looked up all I could make out was his smirk as Kirishima knocked me out with a chop to the back of the neck.