CHAPTER 6: The Cravings

Deku's POV:

I wake up in my bedroom feeling dizzy and scared.

When I looked around and saw that I was in my dorm. It startled me a bit. I sat straight up in bed as fast as I could. I emeedeantly regret doing that because it just made the dizziness worse.

"Wait was it all a dream?"

I rub the back of my head. Trying to get my equilibrium back.

"It felt so real even the-. "

I stopped myself from finishing that sentence because my cheeks were starting to burn.

"If that wasn't real then I have a crush on Kacchan. Oh man he's gonna kill me if he finds out! "

I covered my face with both of my hands.

"Class is gonna be very awkward today, I can feel it."

*sigh*

I started getting ready for class. I grabbed my clothes first and noticed that my favorite All Might shirt was gone and so was my shorts.

"Huh that's weird.i was planning on washing clothes today but I can't find them all. Oh well."

Next I grabbed some clothes and went to the showers. It felt like eyes were watching me as I walked in. It was just me, Todoroki, Kirashima and Kacchan that was in the showers. Kacchan was the farthest away from me. Todoroki was next to him and Kirashima was beside me. Soon after that, Todoroki left then Kacchan. As Kacchan was leaving he smirked and glanced at me. That caused a shiver down my spine. Now it was just me and Kirashima.

"Hey Midoriya," he said in his cheerful way.

"Y..Yeah what is it Kirashima?"

"How are you feeling? You look pale."

"I do!? I didn't even notice."

Kirashima grabs my wrists and pulls me to him.

"What are you doing Kirashima?"

He looks at my wrists then he looks at my neck. He touches the spots that Kacchan supposedly bit. After that he let go of me and said.

"Meet me after class before the sun sets. "

"Why then?"

"Because he'll call for you when it sets. That's when his Cravings are the worst."

I was in shock. "Wait so that wasn't a dream? It was all real!?"

Kirashima puts his hand over my mouth and says.

"Shhh keep your voice down. You want him to hurt you or something?"

I shook my head no.

"Alright then. Look ,just act normal until after class. I'll tell you everything I know then."

He takes his hand away and I say.

"Alright I'll talk to you then Thanks Kirashima."

"No problem I got ya back. After all manly guys help there friends when they're in need. "

He smiled and waited for me to finish bathing. So I wouldn't be alone. After that I Acted as if nothing happened at all.