CHAPTER 5: Cum Here

Deku's POV:

Kacchan's tungue explores every inch of my mouth. I start to resist him, but when he moves my tungue close to his fangs. I panic and accidentally cut my tungue on his fangs. Once that happens. I could feel my body craving him. So I start kissing him back.

"Muh mm chu ahh!"

Once we break from the kiss. I asked him.

"What's happening to me?"

"It's the venom of a vampires fangs. Once we bite someone on the neck. We mark them as ours and no other vampires. That makes you mine. Now that you have the venom in your tungue. You'll want to only kiss me. What I'm about to do is finish making you mine with the third ability of the fangs. "

"What's th..that?"

He smirks and says. "You'll see soon enough."

Bakugo flipped me over on my stomach. My back facing him.

"Kacchan I'm not ready for this yet!"

"I'll be gentle with you don't worry."

I looked away from Kacchan and closed my eyes. Suddenly I feel his body against mine. He put his arms under me. then proceeded to rub my nipples.

"k..Kacchan st..op."

"Heheh! Now now we just got started. "

One of his hands moves down to my dick.

*GASP* "nnah!"

"Looks like someone's ready. "

He moves his hand away and then I feel one of his fingers enter my ass. As he thrusts it in and out. He would circle inside of me. Causing me to get wider.

"STOP IT PLEASE!"

He puts another in me and then instead of a circle motion. He does a scissor motion.

"How does it feel? Good right? heheh."

I let out a little moan. After that he pulls out his fingers.

Panting, I say, "Thank you for stopping Kacchan."

"Oh I haven't started yet. That was just a tease."

"What!?"

I feel him enter me full force. When he entered he hit something. Causing me to let out a loud moan.

"HAAAAAHHH!"

"You're too loud Deku. Try to tone it down a little."

"I'll try AAHHH!"

"That's it! Deku time to be quiet." He says in an angry tone of voice.

"I'm sorry kacca-- mmmh."

Kacchan put the gag back on me. I whimper after it's on.

"nnnnnhh"

As Kacchan thrusts in me. He lays up against me ,then licks my neck. I flinch and let out a muffled moan.

"MMMMUH!!"

He keeps hitting the spot that makes me feel good and moan out in pleasure.

Thrusting faster and harder, I become a moaning mess.

Soon Kacchan starts moaning but his is not as loud as mine was.

Bakugo bites me as I climaxed. The feeling was so exhilarating.

"GHMMMH!"

This causes the sensation to last longer. I couldn't help myself. My body clinched all at once. That included my ass. When that happen, Kacchan came inside me.

"OH GHAAAH!"

After he cought his breath. He proceeded to drink my blood. Not long after that I fainted again.