THURSDAY . P1

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

10:00 am
"alright class, i expect the worksheets to be done by next week. you are dismissed." just like that, all the students in history class stood up from their seats, and left to go to their next class. "oh kakyoin!" kakyoin's teacher called, before he had exited the room. "are you feeling better? i didn't see you any other time yesterday when you left to go to the nurse's office."

"oh yea i'm feeling fine. i wasn't feeling to well so the nurse let me go home for the day." he replied, giving a warm smile. presenting he was alright.

"well that's good to hear. glad you're feeling alright." he finished, as he turned around and started writing something on the board for his next class. kakyoin left the room, and headed to his next class, math. he was beginning to become anxious now. his teacher wasn't very mean, unless you don't do your work and write notes, but because of what had happened last night.

jotaro had kissed kakyoin, and the memory wasn't going anywhere. what bothered him more, was that it wasn't just a kiss. it ended up becoming a small make-out session. what scared him more was that jotato had whispered his name, meaning he knew it was him. now kakyoin wasn't sure what to feel anymore. sure he was beginning to have feelings, but he didn't expect it to go that fast... he just wished it was a dream.

"oh good morning, kakyoin! i didn't see you yesterday, is everything alright?" his math teacher asked as he entered the room.

"oh yes, good morning. i wasn't feeling too well, and the nurse told to me to head home. i'm feeling better now, thank you." kakyoin finished, heading to his seat. math was one of his classes he had to pay attention. especially since he missed yesterday's class. now he was behind.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

12:15 pm
it was lunch time, and things weren't getting better. the memories from last night were still taunting him. after he made out with kakyoin, he fell right away asleep! confusion only consumed kakyoin, as he struggled to put jotaro to bed, especially since he was heavy. his house was huge, so walking to his room was even more of a nightmare.

other than that, he had to put all the chicken soup he had just freshly cooked into the fridge. along cleaning some dirtied dishes, and heading home late than usual. throughout all that, he couldn't forget the kiss. kakyoin hated to admit but he liked the kiss. even though jotaro tasted like a bit of popcorn and tobacco.

the bell rang, not even noticing that lunch had just ended. today seem to be going faster than it ever had. he thought, now already on his last class. art. he was painting a bouquet of roses. he stomach began to ache, and the more it ache, the more he became nervous to see jotaro. i mean... i could just go home... he thought, i already made the chicken soup for him. why should i go check on him? he questioned himself.

"woah! that's really good!" huh? "i really love how you drew the roses! you're really good mister!" kakyoin turned to see a pretty young girl, around his age standing by him. where did she come from? he queried only more puzzled.

"oh um... thank you. i h-haven't seen you around... or maybe i'm having memory loss im sorry..." he spoke, feeling himself get embarrassed. this was the first time he acted like this to a girl. what's going on? everything seems so different now...

"oh no worries! i'm actually new here! it's my second day here! i'm asuka, and you?" she asked, looking at kakyoin with a bright smile, with beautiful emerald eyes, along with nice short, brown hair.

"i'm noriaki kakyoin, but just called me kakyoin. nice to meet you. i would shake your hand, but they're covered in paint haha." kakyoin chuckle, showing his hands that had red paint covered around randomly.

"haha, don't worry about it. my hands are also covered in paint... maybe too much." asuka said as she showed her hands that too were covered in paint. all in different colors, including red.

"what were you painting to get your hands all dirtied?" he queried, nervous for her answer.

"oh i was just fingerprinting the yard out from the windows!" she said pointing the windows that covered one side of the classroom entirely. the view showed the front of the school, showing a bunch of beautiful trees, and newly blooming flowers. "i just adore the views so much, this school has been so amazing so far! the teachers are so reliable and helpful, and the students here have been so nice to me, too!"

"it's good to know you're enjoying the school." kakyoin replied, with a small bright smile. talking to asuka made him feel at a bit at ease. he didn't know what was about her that made his nervousness ho away, but whatever it was he was glad. cause of this, art class ended up being the only class he felt safe. as if there wasn't anything to worry about.

school was finally becoming to an end and kakyoin felt so refreshed and exhilarated to go home. he had already finished all of his homework for the day surprisingly, and meeting asuka made his day a bit better. he was grateful.

as the bell rung, he quickly cleaned up his art supplies, and headed to his car. after giving a goodbye wave to asuka. he enjoyed her company and was excited to see her tomorrow. he turned on his car, and was starting to go drive home until he remembered. jotaro... kakyoin thought frozen. he had forgotten all about him. his thoughts of not going from earlier returned. should i go? he queried himself again, his hands on the wheel. there was no point right? he'll be fine without me for today. it's perfectly alright. one day off isn't too bad. he thought, beginning to drive his way home.

perhaps i could start playing my new game today! he thought happily, trying to think of something positive. he had planned to play it for a long time... this was alright. how bad could jotaro be without a day with kakyoin? they had hangout almost the whole day together yesterday. there was nothing to worry about.

kakyoin arrived at home, and began to play his long awaited game he's been dying to lay a finger on. without a second to waste, he began playing, admiring every detail of the game. getting excited by the second. before he even knew it, he had forgotten all about jotaro once again.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧