I guess there's something that has to do with the love between O.CsXO.Cs

Well first things first.

In my au, when a character falls in love with another one and later on the another character falls in love with a character or just fall in love with each other at first, their fate is bringing them a bright future for both characters depending on how strong their love and bond for each other is, no matter what happened in their past and what happens in their everyday life, they can still have a future together.

You know what I mean by saying "no matter what happened in their past lives or what happens to their present lives on a daily basis" so I don't have to analyse this into details because, simply and understandably, it is like what our lives had brought in the past for us and what is still bringing for us in the present on a daily basis and that is no matter if that's good or bad in our real lives.

And that happens when the two persons get to know that they have a lot in common and start to care for each other and their fate tells them (even if they don't get to know it) that they are made for each other and are meant to be together. Even if they start as friends and then a love starts growing between them during their time of getting to know each other, what they have in common ect. (Seriously, in my au they start as friends or just known persons and if they fall in love with each other depending on the conditions I've told you on the above of the text, they fall in love with each other and if they don't, they keep being friends or just known people.)

I think that's all I had to mention here although it had always been happening to every O.CXO.C I've been doing through all of these years. I know it's complicated in theory, but it's not that much complicated in action but whatever. ^^"

If you have roleplayed with me or just ever read love stories between characters I ship, you'll understand very well how I do this in action.

Thank you for reading.

Bye~