No one can help you anymore.

From afar in the dark castle in a land called BlackHold Stairway.
Lord Obel who have known and loved by every creature sitting in a thrown and watching something in a pearl ball, he's holding.
LordObel just smile as he watch one creature travel a crossed 4 countries that are trying to murder Blade and somehow Blade manage to survived and get out alive through all of those chaos. Lord Obel have to admitted it that even at the moment that no creature would notice Blade. He also summon his minion in disguised to attacked Blade and bring a lot of army to attacked the hybrid snake. Until the moment that when Blade were riding a Crystalians named Knox Vikander. He knew that Blade were great enough that he have also fully control on his stable mind. A creature who are panicked, fear or even scream around the Crystalians will be kill on sight and somehow Blade too, survived through those species. Lord Obel was amused and very proud to see the chosen one will be added to his dice object but one thing that he still did not approve is how weak Blade is. Either he is not strong or not have enough hybrid to have advantage. He also even notice how good Blade did in his competition, even setting up a mutant monster who had the krill disease to infect his small brother. And his plan worked like a flowing river. Lord Obel chuckle darkly as he watch Blade wave goodbye at Knox before leaving. Oh how sad this will look next.
For him to be very happy to be reunion with his brother and town people will be torn apart.
Obel summon another purple fire ball and throw it at the small portal, Lord Obel smirk and just watch through his pearl ball.
The fire ball went into the mud and it began to form something, not forming but rather grumble and bubbles popping out of it. And there he was, Blade Leafstrike who was excited to be back got pulled into the sticky slimes. He threw the bag away from him and struggle to escape. Obel just sit down with a wide smirk as he throw another fire ball and the mud puddle became stronger. Blade is now sink into the puddle, to Obel surprised Blade jumped out instantly but to his another surprised, Blade body began to change. His ears began to have gills like a fish, His eyes from two became five and his back began to have small wings and messed up feathers, the flora on his body began to grow uncontrollably around Blade new long body and his scale snake body began to have less scale and grow fins like fish and eels. Lord Obel smile at his work to see Blade look stronger, scarier and bigger.
Blade were breathing heavily, one thing also change is that he also now have four arms, how nice. Blade look at his hand and scream. He took the bag of fruits and left that area in a swift. Lord Obel notice that Blade was faster. Yes. This is better.
Blade jump around and accidentally pushed some tree down, Blade was really surprised with his own strength and it only made him scream more in panicked. Now Lord Obel smirk in amusement to see Blade became more stronger.
And finally he watch to see how Blade going to knock the door without breaking it down. Blade grab a stick and tapping it. His strength on the stick was enough to broke in half but able to gave a door a good knocking sound. Lord Obel watch with a smile to see others are now scared of Blade. Now Blade is fearless and fearful to other eyes. He watch as Blade slither away in a swift.
Now it the time for him to play.
Lord Obel summon a portal and left his table that has a lot of paper written about a tournament for the Crystalians.
He appear around the river side to see Blade crying next to it. Obel smirk and walk closer toward Blade.

"What a great creature like you crying out here?" He asked innocently. Blade look up and chocked on his own tears.

"A-arent you afraid of me?" Blade asked and Obel shake his head as a 'no'.

"Why would I be scared of my dark kinds who's under my creations?" Obel asked again with a soft smile, still pkaing innocent to Blade. Blade look at Obel and then look back down at the river.

"W-well... I am hideous. Every creatures even my own kinds will hate me now because I look different and having too many hybrids.. I became a mutant..." Blade replied and sobs again.
Lord Obel smirk and began to do his plan.

"Well, to me I think you're perfect." Obel spoke and Blade look at Obel like if Obel was crazy. Blade was very confused.

"You see, I travel in this country to find a creature that are powerful, strong and smart. I need a creature to fight against the lightners and that creature is you." Lord Obel spoke and Blade was lost for words.

"Crazy right? After all the creatures. I have chosen you Blade. I notice your intelligence in my competition game, your power that you get through all those 4 countries and your strength that you have within now." Lord Obel spoke again as Blade look down as his hands. Blade look back at Obel again.

"So I asked you only one time. Will you join my army, to protect your land, protect the dark creatures and to bring back justice for our kinds. And to protect your precious little brother." Lord Obel asked with a smirk. Blade felt like that last sentence was familiar but he couldn't find a way to remembered it. Blade only sigh and nodded in agreement.

"I will do my best my lord." He respond, he knew it was hopeless anyways but somehow to Lord Obel comment, he felt a small last hope that if he protect his land and his kinds see it. Maybe they gave a chance for him to return home? A chance for him to be with others without them feeling fear? A chance for him to be with his brother again..

"Then that settled it. Follow me, I'll bring you to my castle. I'll gave you some of my magic to make you a bit more powerful."
With that last comment from Obel, Blade nodded and followed Lord Obel into the dark void portal.

----------
I'm done, thanks for reading this shit.