Part 5

Y/N POV
I knew I had to tell him cause I couldn't hide it in anymore.So, I told him everything.
Jimin POV
I was hurt. By hurt I mean really, really hurt.I was hurt that she didn't tell me cause as friends we promised to tell each other everything.But more than that I was hurt that she had to go through all this and I couldn't help her.Without knowing, my tears started streaming down.
Y/N POV
I saw Jimin and I knew that he was hurt.He was crying.
Me: Jimin...I am so sorry(sobbing) I didn't tell you cause I didn't want you to worry.I am sorry.(While crying really hard)
Jimin POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I can't see her crying cause I LOVE HER and I have to tell her. I didn't tell her before cause I thought it would break our friendship but I want to be with her at all times.I wiped her tears.
Me: Y/N, Dont cry. I am hurt that you didn't tell me but it's okay now don't cry or I will start crying up.
I said as I tried to cheer her up.I held her hands.
Me: Y/N, I-i have to tell u something.
Y/N:What is it ?
Me: I love You !
Y/N POV
I was shocked. I felt the same towards him but I never told him cause I thought he wouldn't feel the same.
Jimin: I kno-
Before he could continue, I kissed him.
Jimin POV
I was shocked with her action but I kissed her back.After a few seconds we pulled off.
Y/N cupped my face.
Y/N: I love you too !
I was really happy that I felt like I was dreaming.
Jimin: Will you be my girlfriend?
Y/N: I would love too.
Then we hugged.
Y/N POV
After a few min I broke the hug.
Jimin: Will you go back home now ?
Y/N: Well, I have no choice.I will see you later.
Jimin: After you go home change your clothes quickly.Okay?I don't want you to catch a cold.
Y/N: Okay.(I chuckled at his cuteness)
Jimin: Bye.Take Care.My hyungs will be worried.
Y/N: Oh. You live with them?
Jimin:Yeah.
Y/N: Okay.Bye
Jimin: Bye And take care.(He kissed my forehead)
He then left and I headed back home.
When I was about to go in I was nervous cause I didn't want to see them fight again.
When I entered my parents ran to me and hugged me.
Dad: Where were you darling ?
He said with a worried face.
Mom: Yeah sweetie. Why are you all wet?
Me: It's none of your business.(coldly)
Mom: Look sweetie, I know you are upset and we thought about what you said.
Dad: Yeah.We never thought about you but only ourselves and we also realized that no matter how much we fight we still love eachother and we can't forget about you as well.
I started to tear up as I felt guilty about shouting at them.I hugged them.
Me: I am sorry for shouting at you earlier.
Mom: It's okay sweetie and anyways cause of you we realized we were really wrong.
Dad: Go and change your clothes your wet but before that what happened?
I explained them everything.
Mom: Awww. Our Y/Niee has a boyfriend now. When will you introduce us to him?
Dad: Yeah, When will you get married?
Me: Yahh!!!!Stop teasing.
I then went to my room and changed.I was laying on my bed until mom called me for dinner.
~TIME SKIP~
// Next Day //
I arrived at school and all student were happy cause today we will finally be free.
After the ceremony we all met up.
Lisa: Finally! We are free.
Rosè: We can enjoy our life peacefully.
Jungkook: Yeah I am so happy.
Yoongi: And I can sleep peacefully.
Jin: Like always.
Hoseok: And you will eat all day.
Jin: YAHH!!!!
We all laughed.
Namjoon: That's enough.
Jimin:I have to tell something to all of you.
All: What?
Jimin: Me and Y/N are dating!
All: YAY !!!!!!!!!!
All were happy for the both of you but you didn't know someone was watching you guys.

~TO BE CONTINUED~