Part 3

Y/N Thought: My God ! What do I do now ?
End Of Y/N POV
Then they both dragged Y/N to an empty classroom.
Lisa: Y/N you got to freaking explain that !
Rosè: Right.
I had no choice so I started explaining to them.
                                                                    ~Flashback~
/A month Ago /
I returned home after a miserable day. Like always.I entered my room and fell on my knees, tearing up.
Y/N: Why?....Why?...Why do I have to live like this?. I always get bullied,no one is there for me.Why am I not that strong to stand up for myself ?
I started sobbing.I was so depressed that I took a blade and started cutting myself.
From that day I always used to cry and cut myself.
                                                               ~End Of Flashback~
Rosè: WHAAAAAAAT ?!
Y/N: Rosè, don't scream others could hear us.
Lisa: Do you think we care?More than that your important.Why didn't you tell us?
Lisa said in a sad tone. They would be sad. That's the reason I didn't want to tell them.
Rosè:Were mad at you about this. But Y/N you could atleast tell us about your problem.We would do our best to help you even if we were not there with you at that time.Dont you trust us?
Y/N: I am sorry guys. It's not that I don't trust you.You already had so many problems. I-I just didn't want to worry you guys more.
Lisa: Y/N it does not matter. You are really important to us and if something happened to you and knowing that we couldn't do anything, would make us feel really guilty.
Rosè: We are best friends. You can share anything and we would do all our best to help you.
Y/N: G-guys....( I started tearing up after all the things they said)What I do without you guys.
Rosè: Awwww...Don't cry.( She said as she hugged me )
We all then group hugged.
Lisa: Okay!That's enough of sweet talking and Y/N, Promise us you wont do that again.
Y/N: I promise.
Rosè: Problem solves.Oh! Jimin and his friends will be waiting for us in the cafeteria.Lets go !
Y/N: Yeah..okay.
Then we all headed to the cafeteria.
Y/N POV
When we entered I saw Jimin waving at us.
Me:Oh..There they are !
Rosè: Okay. First let's get our food.
Then we went to take our food.
While waiting in the line....
Lisa POV
I was just looking around when I saw Jungkook sitting with Jimin and their friends.
Me: My God!
Y/N and Rosè turned to Me.
Me:Jungkook is one of his friends ?
Y/N:Yeah..He is sitting with them. Why ?
Lisa: He is my-
Rosè and Y/N:Crush !
Me:WTH ?! No. He's my childhood friend.
Rosè and Y/N burst into laughter.
Rosè: We know we were just joking.
End Of Lisa POV
Jimin POV
I was talking with my friends when I saw Y/N and her friends coming towards us with their food.
Me: Hey Guys !
Lisa: Hey !
Jungkook: Lisa long time no see !
Me: You know her ?
Jungkook: Yup! We are friends from when we were small.
Me: Oh okay !
Then we just kept chatting and getting to know each other. I got to know about Y/N a lot and I liked her personality and everything about her. We are now really close friends.
End Of Jimin POV
                                                               ~After A Few Days~
Y/N POV
Me and Jimin were talking together until........Someone interrupted.

~TO BE CONTINUED ~