one hundred thirteen.

Start from the beginning

jason felt like his cheeks were going to fall off.

every since the baby shower had started, ashley and nessa have been on his back to look decent in the pictures instead of looking like a pouting old man.

honestly i just want to know if my baby is a boy or a girl and head home, jason complained while his hands rested on chérie's waist. he gently rubbed the skin of her bulging stomach when she shifted uncomfortably in his arms.

a pity smile surfaced when he realized he had no reason to complain when she was six months pregnant yet handled this better than him, only few more pictures and we cut the cake, she looked up at him before quickly pressing her kiss to his cheek and went back to looking at her friends taking pictures.

both took multiple photos with chérie's family and their friends. chérie had a gracious smile on her face all along while jason had either an eye closed, face in the middle of whining or smiling too hard that he looked like he had to take a shit.

oi lovers, we done, lorena yelled from behind the girls holding their phones making both of them sigh in relief.

chérie place her head on his chest and relaxed while his arms squished her closer to him, i'm so tired.

i know baby, i know, he mumbled against her head, would it cheer you up if i gave you a back rub when we get back home, his smile grew when chérie rapidly nodded on his chest.

after everyone had devoured the food nessa ordered beforehand and jason had kindly made a plate for chérie, it was time for the real deal.

chérie nervously stood behind the wide creamed cake while jason beamed brightly at his wife.

okay okay, nessa yelled when she saw chérie eagerly hold the knife along with jason, you might hate me but i have a toast to make.

no, chérie dragged out the word making everyone laugh at her being impatience.

its short, i promise, nessa stood on a chair and turned her back to the crowd behind her and instead faced the eager couple under all the lights.

i would just like to say i'm so happy that you guys meet each other and managed to fulfill chérie's dream of sleeping with a pornstar and jason's dream of being a daddy, everyone gasped at the revelation about chérie's dream making chérie's eyes widen in embarassment.

and, nessa yelled out again, i'm so happy that you are having a baby to which i'm obviously being the godmother for, thank you, she bowed before getting off the chair.

quickly, ashley was by nessa's side and they bickered about the title of godmother to the child that jason and chérie's didn't know the gender of yet.

while that was happening, everyone faced the flushed couple, ah you know nessa, always blabbering things from her drunk self, jason tried to dismiss what nessa had just revealed about him but the crowd didn't the seem to budge as they started talking all at once.

jason's didn't know if they were cursing at him, scolding him or asking if it was true.

clear up everybody, nessa is drunk and obviously out of her mind now can we please know the gender of the baby ? nessa noticed her mistake and put her acting classes into work, woooo amen, she said while holding a cup of wine in one hand before she shoot an apologetic smile at the troubled duo.