Chapter 5

Edited by: Old Fart

------

Kal emerged from the tent and took in a few deep breaths of fresh air before nodding to the women outside acting as guards. Both smiled and wished him good morning as he stepped away from their abode for a few minutes. About two dozen paces away he found a tree with a nice, soft-looking patch of grass around the bottom and sat down facing back the way he came, he could just barely see the tops of the dog girls' heads over the underbrush. The mage leaned back against its trunk and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment of peace.

He tried not to let his frustration show as he heard someone quietly picking their way through the forest towards him. The person stopped for a moment as they entered the tiny clearing at the base of the tree. Since he hadn't opened his eyes yet, a brief flash of hope ran through him that whoever it was might think he was asleep and leave him alone. Just as quickly as it had appeared, that hope died as they knelt beside him. That hadn't stopped them last night or the night before where they kept waking him up to recast his rejuvenation spell, so the girls could continue to sate their needs with his unconscious body.

He had done something similar Aradelle some time ago and the woman had drained him so badly Ikuno had been fearful for his health the next day. That had lasted one night and was with a woman he loved. This ordeal had lasted two and was a constant rotation of women he hardly knew. The physical aspect of the situation was still pleasurable but there was no true enjoyment because he didn't feel any connection with these girls, he was just providing a service.

Quite a few times he had hoped that Daxas or Rose would put themselves in the lineup. He had spent a week getting to know Rose and even though he and Daxas had only known each other for a few days, Kal felt their shared experiences had deepened their relationship. He had at least been with the wolf girl once since the rescue, she had asserted her right as pack alpha and been his first after freeing the girls of the collars, but they had only made love for a couple of minutes before she stepped to the side, allowing the others to take a turn. The large dog girl sporting the copper-colored hair with the white stripe down the middle quickly followed her, being a beta had its advantages. While Rose was one of the few dog girls he hadn't been with, the others didn't bother her too much about it, her canine cousins were well known for being fiercely loyal.

One of the most interesting things to happen had been on the second day when Daxas came over and growled at the girl currently riding him in the bed. As the smaller girl acquiesced and dismounted his prick the wolf girl leaned over and took him in her mouth, quickly bringing him off, he got the feeling she had waited until he was close on purpose. Looking up he saw Daxas's beta carrying Rose towards them over her shoulder. After setting the golden-haired girl down she held the smaller woman in place by her forearms. The wolf stood and turned toward the captive dog girl then leaned forward and kissed her, forcing her lips apart with her tongue and pushing his cum into Rose's mouth. Rose whined in half-hearted protest, but the larger woman refused to let the girl up until she had swallowed it.

Backing away, Daxas glared at the dog girl. "I respect your loyalty to the wizard. However, I will not force my bitches to watch as you torment yourself by not accepting any kind of relief for your heat. The next time you get that bad we will lube you up and sit you on Kal's cock. Taking him in your rear will give relief quicker and longer than drinking." The golden-haired girl was plainly unhappy with the situation but nodded in acceptance.

Rose had been one of the unfortunate ones who had truly fallen into their heat during the rescue. Kal had looked on in near terror after removing the collars as he thought that he was going to be servicing twelve insanely horny women. A few of that initial twelve, such as the pack's beta, were overcome by a mixture of gratitude, relief, their normal desires, and the lingering scents of all the time he and Daxas had slept together in the tent. Those few only needed a single time with him before they returned to normal, leaving seven who required his attention. Later when talking to Ria he mentioned that he should have brought along some of Aradelle's dust too, with the increased sensitivity and the rejuvenation spell he might have been able to take care of all seven in a short amount of time. Then again, he enjoyed a small amount of pride that he didn't have a hair-trigger, if only he didn't take so long that the first one was ready to go again by the time he finished with the seventh.