"Okay, what is it?"

"Can you watch Y/S/N while me and Y/N goes sightseeing for a bit?"

"Yeah, of course I'll watch them."

"Thank you Hyung."

"You're welcome, just don't come back and start doing adult things, please."

"We won't Hyung." I said, chuckling.

"Okay, good now go have fun sightseeing." He said, pushing me out.

"Okay Hyung, we'll bring him over when we are about to leave." I told him.

"Okay, see you later Jungkook." Yoongi Hyung said, before closing the door. I then started walking to my room and went inside. When I walked in, I saw Y/N with no shirt on. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hugs my arms around her waist.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm hugging you." I responded.

"This is the kind of hug you do when you want to do something."

"I'm not going to do that with you, Yoongi Hyung told me not because he's not ready for another niece or nephew."

"And I'm not ready to give birth again."

"I know baby, well I better get ready to go sightseeing with the most beautiful girl on the planet." I said, walking to the closet.

"Stop making me blush." She said.

"I can't help it that I'm charming." I said, smirking.

"I hate you." She said, after putting a shirt on.

"I love you too." I said, getting dressed. When we finished getting ready, Y/N picked Y/S/N up and we started heading to Yoongi's room. We soon arrived in front of his door and knocked. The door then opened revealing Yoongi Hyung with a smile on his face.

Y/N POV:

When the door opened, Yoongi had a smile on his face.

"You look happy oppa." I said, smiling.

"It's because I get to see my favorite nephew." He said.

"Well, here's your favorite nephew." I said, putting him in his arms.

"Who's my little man?" He said, while Y/S/N was grabbing his finger and giggling.

"Well we better get going, we'll see you when we come back." I said, smiling.

"Okay, have fun you two." He said, closing the door. We then went to the elevator and stepped inside. Jungkook pushed the main floor button and the elevator started moving. The elevator soon stopped and the doors opened. We walked out and left the building. We were walking on the sidewalk holding hands. We stopped at a restaurant that was near before sightseeing. When we walked in, we were taken to a table and we sat down and looked at the menu. While we were looking for what we wanted, three girls came up to us.

"We're sorry to disturb you two but we're big fans of BTS." One girl said.

"Yeah and you two look great together." Another girl said.

"Thank you." Me and Jungkook said in unison.

"Can we take a picture with you two?" The third girl asked.

"Yeah of course." Jungkook answered. Jungkook then walked to me and motioned the girls to come over. We had someone take the picture for us. After taking the picture, the girls walked away and left us alone. A waiter soon came to our table and we ordered what we wanted. The waiter then walked away to get our order ready. While we were waiting, we started talking.