The Second Son Leader vs Bane and Lex. Meets the JLA

Keep in mind, Lex was completely unaware of the fact that Delsin is a good guy, and not a neutral. Also, he did not know that Delsin can manipulate smoke

Delsin Rowe, known as both the Smoker Man and known as the Banner Man, is the leader of the Second Sons, the more heroic version of the First Sons in New Maris, as well as being the resident of the Akomish Tribe. The created purpose is to make sure no one tries to disrupt the peace of the coexistence of Conduits and Humans, as well as make sure that the D.U.P never returns. He originally was a delinquent that has a hobby spray-paint in any place, leading to us getting arrested by his own older brother, Reggie, which embarrassed him greatly.

When Delsin's power awakened, he was frightened at first, but decide to use his powers to save his tribe from dying at Augustine's hands. Getting partners in the form of Fetch, a drug buster and Eugene, a Shy, But cool gamer nerd, he was able to expose Augustine's plan to the public and saved the Akomish tribe, but at a cost. His bother, Reggie had died by Augustine's hands, a day he had greatly regretted. He made a memorial to remember his brother by, by using spray painting, this time, in a kinder way. And every year, he would visit the memorial of Reggie. He would even talk to it, as if Reggie hears him. He even removed all the insulting Graffiti towards his brother.

After the death of his brother, he decided to stop his spray painting hobby, and start being a hero, in order for him to honor his memory, though he does still use them to show his location. So the gathered some Conduits to help out, such as Fetch, Eugene, Olwen, and Agni. Hank wasn't included in there, as he had gotten his brother killed, and he had disappeared from the world, when he went away with his daughter. For a former delinquent, he has a golden heart. One that never falls under the evils of any villain. He would risk his life to save other innocent lives. Because of this, he's become the true successor of Cole.

Delsin has the ability to copy the power of prime Conduits, individuals who obtained their powers naturally. While they are weaker than the original, it is his arsenal that made him very powerful, and combined with the blast cores, it had made him one of the strongest Conduits in existence. The only downside is that he had to limit is power to 4, as he doesn't want it to corrupt him, and all of the Blast Cores had ran out. Also, he can't switch between powers at will, nor can he use all of the powers he copied at once.

Right now, he is trying to take a break from the fight he had with Luthor, who was unaware of who he is. Thankfully, he has the Neon Power, so he would not recognize him, and in case he wants to make a fast escape, as well as trap the enemies in his Neon strands. However, sometimes, people can't leave you alone, even at breaks.

Watchtower...Headquarters of the JLA...

Flash: "Yo, Bats. What is it?"

Flash, the fastest man alive, spoke to the Batman. He, along with the other members of the Justice League, were curious at what is happening.

"Everyone, do you remember about how I would find the leader of the Second Sons?"

Batman questions them, expecting to hear an answer.

"Yes. why?"

Superman questioned, unsure what is going on in Batman's mind.

"I was actually able to locate and identify the person who had made the Second Son, and he's shown here."

Batman typed a number of keys. When he finished typing, a mugshot of Delsin Rowe had appeared on the screen.

"Delsin Rowe. The conduit that has taken down the D.U.P?"

Wonder Woman questioned. She heard about him. He was the guy that had started the Second Age of Human-Conduit coexistence. While she does not appreciate the way he makes Graffitis, he does respect his heroism, and even began to like him when he finally decided to stop doing Graffiti.