Welcome to When Two Worlds Collide!

Hi friends! 🤗🤗🤗

If this is your first time checking out my story, then HELLO! Glad you're taking the time to read this! If you're coming back to read this story all over again...uh...HELLO...AGAIN!! 😂

For those of you who have continued to support this story, I hope you're enjoying it so far! The reactions I've been seeing along with all the messages I get from others literally make my day. You have all made me smile, laugh, and just feel incredibly blessed to have supporters and followers like you! So thank you! 🤗

For those of you who are new to this story, welcome to When Two Worlds Collide; A.K.A. my version of season 5 to Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil! This story is literally my baby and I make sure to treat it in the best way possible, along with keeping all of the characters true to how they were back in the show! I aim to keep the same feel the show had, like adding a little humor, a few deep and meaningful moments, and a good amount of Starco just to put the cherry on top! I know that many people want a season 5 so I push to give everyone that to the best of my ability. Plus, we all need some of that Starco medicine every once in a while (including me...it's one of the reasons why I wrote this)!😂 Above all, I try to keep When Two Worlds Collide as family-friendly as possible! That way, everyone can read this! Plus, I like family-friendly things a lot more anyway!

Also, for those of you who are new to this story, there is a discord server dedicated to this story that I would love for you to be a part of! There, you can get updates on When Two Worlds Collide, talk to other Star Vs. fans, get a Daily Dose of Starco, and get overall Star Vs. updates as well! You can also take part in Star Vs. related events, such as Star and Marco chat nights, trivia events, and so much more! It has over 300 members and is still going strong! If you would like to join, the invite link is down below!

https://discord.gg/y6GgjPp

So, if you like the story (which I hope you do!) please take the time to share it with other Star Vs. fans or anyone else who you think would enjoy it! My main goal with this story is to bring smiles to people's faces. If I could get millions of smiles, that would be the greatest thing ever! No exaggeration there!

Updates for this story happen sporadically. I promise that a new chapter will be posted every 1-3 weeks though! Since I am in college at the moment, I don't have too much time to work on this but I try my best to work on it as much as I possibly can! 

Oh! By the way, if you want to follow me on my social media, the links are down below! You can find updates on my story there along with fan-art and other fun things!

http://www.twitter.com/kprs4ever

http://www.instagram.com/kprs4ever/

http://kprs4ever.tumblr.com

Again, thanks for taking the time to read my story! For all of you newcomers, hope you enjoy it!! Thanks guys! 🤗🤗🤗