𝙹𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝟷

A/N: this is the past story of joker so like Harley Quinn's part and Joker's aren't happening at the same time, Joker went psycho before Harley and this is how it happened. (I hope this isn't confusing if u have any questions tell me in the comments bellow❤️) p.s: the pic above is joker before going mad :)
.....................

Jack Napier, just a regular man was returning from another tiring day at work, the old rusty supermarket in town always needed cleaning, dealing with cranky customers and his greedy boss who was an old man that wasn't willing to increase Jack's income by even a penny. Jack didn't have quite the dream job, his father was always drunk and never took in any type of responsibility whilst his mother was always out with her guy friends doing whatever type of sins she pleased.

Jack had to work part time at the store while studying for his future because his father spent most of his money for cigarettes and whatever drinks that made him lay lifelessly on the couch until the next morning, his father barely even cared if Jack completed his courses yet or not. Jack watched as the buildings and houses moved slowly out of the buses window. It was late afternoon and the sun was getting ready to set, the view was magnificent. The orange and red just blending together then they would soon turn into pitch black with just a couple of white dots for decoration.

The ride wasn't as long as Jack hoped it would be, he didn't want to go home to his lifeless dad and slutty mother.

He got off his ride and started walking towards his sorrow home, the house looked pretty good on the outside. In fact it looked like any other house a normal loving family would have but the problem wasn't with how it looked outside it was the inside that made the difference.

"Hey love the food is in the fridge if you want any I'm going out right now" his mother informed him as soon as he walked through the front door. She was dressed in a black tank top which was disturbingly see through and tight jeans that shaped every inch of her body containing open cuts at her thighs. Her tattooed arms followed her as she texted God knows who. He looked at the couch and found his father passed out with 5 bottles of beer laying on the floor next to him. 4 of them were empty and 1 half way finished.

"I'm not hungry" Jack mumbled as he headed up the stairs. He sighed as he clumped himself onto his bed and stared at his black stared decorated ceiling. Being 18 with a future in front of you and not being able to have parents that support you to reach it or do anything actually isn't as easy as you think. It hurts seeing all the other kids have a back to hold them up when they fall but who does Jack have?

He opened his book by Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel which she had published for people with situations to prevent them from going crazy and help them get through tough times which obviously Jack needed.

Believe And Achieve

The title read. Bullshit, Jack thought the first time he laid his eyes on the book but later on it actually wasn't so bad. She was pretty, Dr.Quinn. She has nice blue eyes that sparkled and silky blonde hair. She was also pretty good at her job too, her words could actually change you. No wonder she's assigned to the highest ranking of psychos.

Psycho. Psychopath.

I wonder what it actually takes for a person to go mad to become a pure psycho, a mad hatter maybe. Thought Jack.

But little did he know that his question will soon be answered...