*Bonus Chapter*

Author's Note: Timestamp, set sometime during their senior year of college while the boys are in LA.

Summary: Steve bottoms for the first time.

Warnings: this contains daddy kink and slight feminization. This doesn't affect the story in anyway, so if this isn't your thing, you don't have to read it!

~*~

Steve had spent a lot of time thinking about it. How it would feel, if it would hurt. He'd asked Billy about it once, after some really heated sex. His tanned skin was flushed red but his breathing was back to normal. He licked his lips in that way he always did and Steve had to will himself away from getting another hard on.

"It feels like a stretch at first, you know? If it's done right, there shouldn't be much pain. I personally like a little burn though, as you know." Billy pushed his bangs away from his sweaty forehead before turning on his side to face Steve.

"I like the feeling I get from being filled, too. Nice and full of big Harrington cock." Billy whispered, his lips ghosting over Steve's pulse point. The brunette felt his spent cock give a pathetic twitch at Billy's teasing tone, but didn't have it in him to interrupt.

"The real money maker is the prostate. Some people can even come untouched, just from the stimulation. And as you know, I'm one of those people." He said as he scattered kisses over Steve's shoulder. Steve made a sound of agreement, remembering each time Billy came just like that.

Steve couldn't help but wonder if he'd be able to do that, too. He doubted it. Billy had more experience than him, after all.

So he took it upon himself to experiment a little when he was home alone. There had been one night when Billy had to close at their local gay bar when Steve found himself on his back on their bed, legs spread, lubed up fingers circling his entrance.

He huffed out a breath once a single digit finally breached through. It didn't exactly hurt, but there was definitely a stretch and a slight burn. Steve wasn't sure if he liked that. So he just gave himself a few cautious thrusts, his breath nice and even to relax himself, until the burn was gone.

He didn't get the appeal at first, and was just about to stop when his fingers crooked slightly and touched what he guessed was his prostate.

"Holy shit," Steve gasped as he worked in a second finger. He couldn't even bring himself to care about the extra stretch, he just wanted to feel like that again. It didn't take long before he found those bundle of nerves again, and suddenly he was arching his back, thinking about Billy fucking him just like that.

Billy had a really nice dick. It wasn't long like Steve's-still a relatively good length, mind you, but it was mostly girth. Steve knew he'd need more than two fingers to prep himself for that, but it was good enough for his fantasy.

Like, what if Billy had came home early? And saw Steve just like that, back arched and skin flushed red with his fingers fucking in and out of him? He wondered if Billy would have dropped everything and fucked Steve then and there.

"Billy, please," Steve gasped as he used his other hand to stroke his cock. He knew Billy would be a tease, probably would completely ignore Steve's dick until Steve was a begging mess. That probably shouldn't have been as hot as it was, but it got him going enough that he found himself babbling nonsense out loud.

Billy had such a dirty mouth. He'd talk Steve through it the whole time, in that comforting, borderline teasing tone of his voice to get the job done. And even though Steve had been topping that whole time, Billy always had control. Billy bottoming in no way made him the more submissive one, and it took Steve a little awhile to accept that.