part 7- I Won't Ever Spoon Again.

"Wow." I nod. He doesn't seem to like the amount of affection I give him, so he took one of my hands and put them on his head, asking me to... Pet him?

"You're not a dog." I said, but still scratched behind his ear. He smiled at my actions and leaned into my hand.

"Any kind of affection from you could make me happy." He smiles. That makes me kind of sad. That boi is whipped for me without even knowing how much of an awkward person I can become when it comes to physical connection.

I tap his head three times, maybe a little too hard. He flinched and I looked away. I removed my hand away from him but he took it into his.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he caressed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'm not used to... All of this." I pointed at him and I and at our position.

"Then let me show you something else to get used to." He quickly got up and layed down next to me. He flipped me around to the side so my back was facing him and put a hand around my waist.
We we're spooning.

And I thought it would feel nice, but it didn't.
It somehow felt wrong.

I kept on moving and stirring around to find a more comfortable position, when suddenly:

"Ah~" Kai moaned lightly into my ear and I froze.

"Don't move so much if you don't want that to happen again," He whispered as his breath hit my neck, making shivers run down my spine.

"WHAT THE-" We heard crashes from outside of the door. The door was slammed open to reveal a furious Beomgyu, looking right at us.

As soon as he saw us his impression changed to an embarressed one, "S-Sorry, I thought he was trying to do something to you..."

"I'm glad you came to check. We shouldn't take any chances, right?" I smile at him, "But this time it was my fault. I moved too much and we're spooning."

"Alright, just don't move too much anymore, it might..." Beomgyu glared at Kai, "...Give him ideas..."

"I won't do anything to her, hyung, you know that like you guys, all I want for her is to be happy and to love us. So why would I do that?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. You've been hanging out with Yeonjun a lot lately, that's why I'm extra carefull."

"Sure, Beomgyu." I laughed as he excused himself out of the room.

"It still doesn't feel right. Does it feel right to you?" I turned to face him.

"With you, any position of cuddling would feel right-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." I cut him off, almost completely done with the cheesiness. Suddenly an idea pops into my mind. "Turn around."

"Okay?" He said with his eyebrow furrowed.

I wrapped and arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me, so my chest hit his back.
It felt right to be the big spoon much more than it was being the small spoon.
I may be an awkward person, but I'm also shameless, and I only have one mindset, which is 'no fucks given'.

"That actually feels better," Kai chuckled and I joined him.

We didn't even notice when we started drifting into a nice warm slumber as he breathed steadily in my arms.

"Excuse me?" I heard Taehyun's voice calling me. I felt a few pokings on my shoulder and stirred.

"Five more minutes." I muttured and rolled back to hug with my arms and legs the nice huge warm pillow which turned around to hug me back.

I quickly did 2+2 in my head and shot up to a sitting position.

"That was the best sleep I've had the whole month." Kai smiled at me.

"This guy sleeps a lot." Taehyun explain.

"Hmm.. I must look like shit right now." I rubbed my eyes.

"Well, your makeup is a little smeared." Taehyun titled his head.

"I don't wear any makeup you asshole." I got up and kicked his butt like a kid while giggling.

"I'm joking... But to be honest," He looks at me up and down, "Your hair is messy, your eyes are puffy, your cloths are a mess and your shirt is even rising up... You look..." He smirks, "Fucked."