Finally

Renzou was safely on the shore and Rin gazed at him longingly from a rock a distance from the sand.

"We should've let him have the freedom he wanted." Shiro sighed next to the Sea King, observing the forlorn prince.

"Yes, we should have. He went to such lengths. He got hurt and still didn't give up. He got tricked by the Witch and didn't even hesitate to fight for what he wanted. I don't deserve such a good son." Satan agreed.

"Nonsense. You taught him all those things, remember. He's got all the best qualities of his mother and father." Shiro corrected.

"Yes. I'm going to miss that headstrong boy." Satan sighed.

"My King? What do you mean?" Shiro wondered.

Satan placed his Trident on the water and glowing blue tendrils of magic reached towards his youngest son. Rin had legs again. He'd never get used to seeing his precious little boy–His and Yuri's son–as a human. He'd always be beautiful either way, just like his mother.

Rin was in a glittering gold dress, wading through the water towards his Prince. Renzou ran forward so his boots were met by the tide and he grabbed Rin around the waist and picked him up, spinning him around. He set the shorter Prince down in the water and they shared such a happy kiss that it made Satan's heart ache.

Rin hugged Renzou fiercely with a wide grin. Satan nodded in approval when he saw the Human Prince slip a glittering diamond ring on Rin's ring finger.

The wedding would be soon.