two

two ;

louis' p.o.v.

I clenched my eyes shut tightly as I felt embarrassment wash over me completely. I heard a quiet laugh and the footsteps of the other boys as they walked into the room. They were all probably wondering why I was currently lying face down on the floor with my eyes closed.

Simon sighed loudly as his footsteps sounded before they stopped near me. I opened my eyes slowly and glanced up, noticing Simon's shiny black shoes standing in front of me as his left foot tapped loudly and impatiently on the shiny marble floor.

I quickly scrambled to my feet as I brushed any dirt off the front of my shirt and coughed awkwardly as Simon stood before me with his arms crossed over his chest and an annoyed expression placed upon his features.

I offered my boss a sheepish smile as he rolled his eyes and a giggle sounded from a corner of the room. I looked over and saw the same girl from the weeks before sitting in the corner with an amused smile on her face. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I looked away and quickly fixed my hair.

"What happened to you?"A voice questioned quietly from next to me. I looked to my left and noticed Liam glancing down at me with evident confusion in his brown eyes. I just shook my head as I muttered a quick 'later' to him ending the conversation.

"Well, now that all of you are here and not tripping over air,"Simon started giving me a pointed look making me look away embarrassed,"we can finally discuss the plans for you new album and the start of tour."He said as he walked around his desk and sat down before he motioned to the empty seats in front of him.

We all walked over and took our seats. I purposely took the seat closest to the girl that was sitting quietly in the corner with a clipboard and pen in hand. I glanced over at her again watching intently as she twirled the pen between her slender fingers.

"Hey Simon, who's the girl?"Harry asked as his green eyes darted from the girl in the corner, to Simon and back to the girl. There was an unreadable emotion behind his eyes and I felt a small urge to snap at him for staring at the mystery girl inappropriately.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot, you're so quiet over there,"Simon chuckled at the girl who shrugged with a small smile on her red lips,"well I'd like to make this clear first. She's off limits, got it?"Simon said sternly as he looked pointedly at Harry who rolled his eyes and pouted slightly.

"Anyway, you boys know how your tour is going to be starting off very shortly and you're gonna be filming for your new documentary while on tour and we've been needing someone to film those moments."Simon said as he waved the girl over. She stood hesitantly and walked over to Simon.

I looked closely at her and let myself admire her. I glanced at her shirt that looked oddly familiar before shrugging and bringing my eyes up to her face. Her warm eyes glanced at each one of us with a tiny tinge of fear.

"Now this brilliant girl right here told me about her amazing skills in editing and film. Turns out she's majoring in film at New York University but she got some time off to come help us and to visit her brother."

"Anyway, boys she will be filming your new documentary while you all go on tour."Simon informed. We all nodded as we stared at her curiously. She shifted awkwardly under all of our intense stares.

"That's great but what I meant was what's her name?"Harry asked breaking the awkward silence as his eyes raked up the girls body. I gave him a dirty look as I shook my head and looked at Simon. As much as I hate the way Harry was looking at her, I'm curious to know this mystery girls name as well.