Meeting the Royals

Start from the beginning

"I was told your Alpha would be here as well. No one told me his name yet." Narin stayes with annoyance. The pack link was rolling with anger for this man and his arrogance. I could see a few waiting and watching, probubly the ones who made a bet with Blake.

"Actually my Alpha is here and she is excited tobeat your wilves into shape, isnt that right Crystalline." Albot laughs as he holds his hand out for me and Alice quickly rushes to the side of a warrior, Marcus, as I make my way to the front, smirking as I look into first Alexander in the eye then Narin, letting my status as Alpha, as the true Queen wash over the other wolves. Alexander and Narin shudder from the preassure I exert as their pack slowly drops to their knees.

I can tell my pack feels the preassure as well but they were used to it by now. Used to feeling my power as the true royal wolf roll out over them during training or when I need to be heard. But they stood taller, prouder. My pack was strong.

"I am Crystalline Thorn, Alpha to Astraea. Your pack requested my help in training and formation and as such from now until the day my pack is out of your territory we will invoke the truce right. As such I will be the leader and trainer for your pack. My pack will be respected and yours will respect me as their Alpha until I leave. Do I make myself clear." They were pissed. I could tell when I ended my speach that Alexander and Narin were furious. For two years I evaded their attempts to capture me. And now their desperation gave me the chance I needed to return. To claim my throne and pack.

"Crystalline what the fuck is wrong with you? We spent two years searching for you. You are my mate!" Narin was storming down the steps, his arm reaching out as his hand digs into my bicep with a vice grip. I felt his claws break past the fabric of the jacket I am wearing and into my skin. But I showed no fear.

[5 minutes, kick his ass to help win the bet.] Blake laughs into the link. My eyes held a glare as I looked into Narin's, my face twisting into a sadistic grin.

"Narin, if I remember correctly the day of my birthday and the day Geminie came to visit you rejected me. Said you would never love me -" My voice was sweet like honey but helt a hint of venom as my free hand grips the wrist of the hand that has a hold of me.

"-Now you have no claim on me, you never will." I growl out as the sounds of bones snapping and a pained scream reaches everyone's ears. I could feel the shock from many wolves behind Alexander as they look to him, from him to Narin and finally from Narin to me.

"You bitch I'll beat you till your unconciouse the force you to be mine!" Narin screams out. My warriors quickly make a circle around the two of us, a few looking begrudgingly at Blake knowing they lost the bet. But I was focused on the wolf that circled me. Ready for his next attack as I took my jacket off and throw it towards Aime. This was one day I have been looking forward to for the last year now.

"Then come at me or are you afraid I'll kill you?" I mock him with a laugh, turning to look to Albot with a smile. I could see pride in his eyes as he nods to me.

Sounds behind me alerts me to Narin's movements as I duck out of the way of a punch. His movements are slopy as he aims to hit me with rage fueling him blindly. As usual the wolf was as unsteady as a newly shifted juvenile.

"Come on Narin? How hard is it to his a little girl!?" Alexander roars at his beta and I laugh as I leap back out of the way of a kick. I was letting him chase me in a circle, letting my pack members watch as more of the Royal pack, both worriors and normal wolves, gather to watch the show.

"Is that Princess Crystalline?"

"She came back!"

"We are saved!"

Many whispers as news spread about my arrival continues to spread. Guess Alexander was having a harder hold on his pack then he would like. Good.

Narin was starting to tire out, his broken wrist almost healed as he kept trying to reach me. With a last ditched effort he roars and shifts into his wolf, a deep chocolate brown.

Stupid male.

His eyes held malace. I knew he wanted to kill me as hatred seeped into the air. I had humiliated him infront of both packs but this wasn't the first time I had humiliated him in a fight he had started, nor will it be the last.

Narin lunges towards me, claws and teeth ment for ripping and tearing into flesh barely missing my leg as I flip backwards. I was ready to beat him to a pull now.

With a grin I land facing the angered Beta as he rushes towards, lunging into the air ready to take a bite out of me until I spin around, my leg swinging around as my foot connects to his jaw. He tumbles to the ground hard, a pained whine coming from his throat as he slowly raises to his feet. His lower jaw moves awkwardly as his eyes, holding a trace of pain, glares daggers at me.

As he runs towards me I smirk with malice, running towards him and leaping into the air, shifting into my wolf. I was definately smaller then Narin being the runt that I was. My body only half his height in wolf form. But I was strong and fast.

With a roar of my own not many thought capable from my size I leap onto his back, teeth tearing at his ears and claws rake his back. Blood and fur slowly cover my pure white fur and ground. He tries to roll onto the ground to shake me off but I leap to the side, my body ready and poused for an attack. Lips in a snarl as we circle eachother and eyes locked. Hatred was evudent in both of us as we rush to each other. Because of my size I was able to run under his frame, teeth tearing into the soft skin under his arm conecting to his torso, rendering his front left arm useless as he falls to the ground just as I dart away.

Slowly I use my speed to bite and tear into him. More tendons ripped and torn, fur coving the floor as the royal pack watches with horror at what I have done to their beta.

Soon Narin was left bloodied, bruised and torn apart as I shift back into my human form, reaching into his mouth and ripping a fang out.

"I am Princess Crystaline Evangaline Rose Thorn. I am the true daughter of Luna and Spirit. The first Moon Goddess and first Werewolf. I am the true heir of this throne as Alexander is from the line that the Rogue King created for he is my brother. I will train this pack and take claim to my throne because the Rogue King is on his way to claim what he tried to steal thousand of years ago. His line has been wrongfully set on the throne and it is time I take back what is rightfully mine!" Gasps errupt from the crowd. We knew of the story of the missing princess. A portrait hung in the halls of the five original royals of the werewolf world. I always felt a sense of connection with the missing princess since I always felt lost. When my father had told me who I was all those years ago I knew I had to wait for the right time to claim my birthright.

War was fastly approaching with the rogues and now was the time to unite all packs under me for it. Now was the time to destroy Alexander and those loyal to him and free the wolves.

With a glare towards Alexander I look into his eyes and see fear.

"We had a truce that no one would harm me or my pack. That no one would attack us while we train you. Your Beta broke that truce. And now I challenge you to the right to claim my throne back." The challenge was made. Now he either accepted it willingly or tries to run like a coward.

Either way I would reclaim this pack today.