The Man: Chapter Seven

Becky Lynch drove up to the entrance path of the Angeles Forest. Becky knew that Ronda's henchmen were waiting for her but she didn't know when they would show up. Dean watched from a far distance as Becky drove into the forest.

Dean-''Be careful, Becky.''

Becky continued driving when suddenly she got knocked off her bike! Becky landed on the ground as her bike slid away from her.

Becky-''Ow.''

Becky got to her knees and took off her helmet. Becky looked up and saw a guy dressed in black and a ski mask.

Becky-''You didn't have to kick me off my bike to get my attention.''

Becky stood up with her helmet in her hand. Then 7 more of Ronda's men walked up and surrounded Becky.

Becky-''Wow. 8 on 1 hardly seems fair. But hey, I love a good fight.''

Becky swung her helmet and hit the one guy across his face!

Becky-''That's for knocking me off my bike!''

Becky dropped her helmet as the guy stood up.

Becky-''Come on, lads. Show me what you got!''

Becky smirked. Becky kicked the 1st guy in his gut, punched the 2nd guy in his throat and elbowed two others that came up behind her. Becky grabbed the 5th guy and threw him into the 6th & 7th guy and they fell to the ground as Dean drove up to the entrance of the forest. Dean took off his helmet and he could hear a commotion in the forest.

Dean-''I'm coming, Becky!''

Dean puts on his helmet and drove!

Becky-''Come on, lads!''

Then Becky was grabbed from behind by two of the guys as two others walked up in front of her. Becky used the two guys that were holding her as leverage and she drop kicked the two guys in front of her. Becky tried to get out of the men's grip but then she saw another guy take out a knife as he approached her.

Becky-''Take your best shot!''

The guy raised his hand but then he got hit in the head by a bike helmet and fell to the ground unconscious.

Becky-''Well, that's one down.''

Becky and the other men all looked over as Dean drove up on his bike.

Dean-''Am I late to the party?!''

Becky got loose and elbowed both men in their guts and gave them both low blows!

Dean-''Ooohhh!''

Then Becky kicked both men in their faces which knocked them out too.

Becky-''3 down. 5 to go!''

Dean-''Let's kick some ass!''

Two men ran at Becky as three men ran towards Dean. Becky kicked the one guy in his gut and drove her knee into his face. Then the other guy grabbed Becky from behind but she flipped him over her shoulder and he fell on top of the other guy.

Becky-''Where did Ronnie find you guys?''

Becky smirked as Dean slammed one guy's head against his bike. Then Dean kicked the 2nd guy in his gut, grabbed him and threw him into a tree. The 3rd guy grabbed Dean from behind but Dean twisted the guy's arm. Dean turned around to face him and Dean broke the guy's wrist!

Becky-''Damn.''

Dean headbutted the guy and he fell to the ground. Dean picked up a thick tree branch as all three men were getting up and Dean swung the tree branch across each of their faces which knocked them unconscious!