Bound Twenty-Nine

Sabrina

It's 4:00 in the morning. Oras na naman para mag-jogging. Hindi na talaga nagbago yung ganitong routine ko.

Pagka-labas ko ng building ay agad na bumungad sa akin ang malamig na simoy ng hangin.

Unang araw ng september ngayon. 9 days na lang at birthday ko na. Ha.. Birthday. Tatanda lang naman ako ng isang taon.

Noong bata ako ay lagi akong excited sa mga ganyan kasi sa pagkakaalam ko ito raw ay isang "Special Day"

You get to have a party, friends and family are there to make you happy, you get presents and you get to make a wish..

Well.. Wishes never come true. Just like magic, fairytales and happy endings. They're just a piece of crap that tricks you into believing that everything in life is as easy as sugar, spice and everything nice.

News flash: You can't have anything just because you wished for it.

This is how it goes: A problem comes, you get sad, someone helps you, you fall in love, you solve the problem then poof! You get married and you'll live happily ever after. The end.

But that's not reality. People don't just pop out of no where and helps you with every shit that you encounter. Life is not like that.

There are no such thing as stuff like that.

When you have a problem, another one just comes in until every piece piles up into a mountain. Then when the time comes that you thought you solved it, comes another problem.

The moment when you thought you're happy or when you thought you found true happiness, well, think again. Because every piece of great happiness comes with an even greater sorrow.

That's reality. How ironic. Life is not meant to be like what's written on each and every book that contains great adventures and true love. Life is a challenge. Whether you like it or not, you have to take it. It doesn't choose anyone. It chooses everyone.

Happy endings.. Psh. Paano magiging masaya ang dalawang tao kung dun rin lang naman ito magtatapos? Tss.

Pagkatapos ng mga nalaman ko kagabi, heto balik na naman ako sa dati. Magpapaka-manhid na naman. Hindi na naman makatulog ng maayos. At sasaktan ko na naman ang sarili ko sa lahat ng paraan na alam ko.

Minsan, maiisip mong nakakasawa na kasi paulit-ulit na lang, pero pag nandoon ka na sa sitwasyong yun, wala eh, iba pa rin pala. Masakit pa rin, kahit paulit-ulit na lang yung nangyayari.

Siguro, para sa iba masakit na yung mabugbog, mahiwa or magkaroon ng sugat pero sila kasi yung hindi nakakaranas ng tunay na sakit eh. Kung mararamdaman lang nila ang nararamdaman ko, mas gugustuhin na nilang magpa-bugbog.

Emotional pain is greater than physical pain. Physical pain only hurts you on the outside but the emotional pain strikes hard on the inside, resulting to severe injuries on that one place where it all came from. The heart.