Broken Eighteen

Vince

Kakatapos lang ng last appointment ko. Kanina ko pa gusto umuwi pero yung isa kong pasyente ay nagextend pa ng 1 hour para lang ikwento sa akin ang mga na-achieve niya.

Nandito na ako ngayon sa kotse ko, pauwi na. 19:12, maaga pa pala. Maybe I can buy her a gift or something.

Nag stop over ako sa pinaka malapit na flower shop. Pagkapasok ko ay agad nakuha ng atensiyon ko ang boquet ng white roses. These are perfect.

I grabbed the boquet and payed for it. I can't wait to give her these. I hope she'll like it.

Nagmaneho na ako pabalik ng apartment. Bago pa man din ako makapasok ng elevator ay may tumawag sa akin.

Si Jack.

"Yes, Jack?"

"Sir, I think you need to get up here, fast." I don't know why but I felt like something's wrong.

"I'm on my way." I said then hanged up. I quickly walked towards the elevator and got in. Stay calm, Vince. Stay calm.

That was probably, the longest elevator ride I had. The air got more tensed as I got closer to the main door.

 I turned the knob and opened the door. Jack was waiting for me when I got in.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Sir---" He was cut off by a loud scream that came from upstairs.

That sounded like Sabrina. Oh no..

I ran upstairs, straight to her room. I turned the knob but it was locked. I looked back and saw that jack followed me. I need to get in there and fast.

"Get the key." He nodded and quickly went back downstairs to fetch the key.

What is it this time? I thought I was getting close into finding out her secrets.. But it just gets crazier and crazier everytime I discover something.

I think I'm going out of my mind... It's like I'm in some sort of magical.. mysterious ride and it's making me... Dizzy..

 My thoughts were distracted when Jack came and handed me the key. I quickly opened the door and got in.

I was shocked when I saw the room. It was trashed. Books and papers torn apart, shattered glass on the floor, bed sheets and blankets, pillows.. Everything. What happened in here? Where is she?

I heard a loud scream inside the bathroom that was accompanied by loud banging sound. What is she doing in there?

The noise inside got louder and louder. It was more like a cry.. A loud cry.