The Dress (Kallura smut)

Written for Kallura Smut Month. I purposefully write smut so that I'll laugh when reading my own stuff.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It was supposed to be a formal dinner celebrating another decaphoeb of peace. Allura chose to attend wearing a pretty revealing dress. It was a dark blue dress that emphasized her curves, arms, her cleavage, and her back, but stopped just short of being too revealing. She did wear a cape on the way to the proceedings, but that didn't matter to Keith. He was convinced she wore the dress just to grab his attention.

The first piece of evidence he had was how she gazed at him when she arrived at the gala. The way she gazed at him was subtle, but searing, sultry, sensual and seductive. They caught each other's gaze when he entered the gala amidst a dense throng of people, but teammates' intuition and a little something extra enabled them to spot each other in this throng. The moment Keith made eye contact with her, he felt his heart skip a beat and increase its tempo. What sealed it was the way she smiled at him—as if she wanted him right here and now but had to wait because they were at a very public event.

That didn't stop him from pulling on the collar of his Blade uniform, which itself left little to the imagination, according to some. Ezor and Zethrid were not among that group. Pushing the image of her expression out of his mind, he led his Blade comrades to their table, but not before catching a glimpse of a wink and a blown kiss she shot in his direction.

The second piece of evidence was when she walked by his table during the pre-speech dinner portion. She worked the room, greeting diplomats and dignitaries from across the universe when she came upon his table.

As if on cue, right as she was approaching the table and she could see Keith, she "accidentally" unhitched the cape, letting it fall to the ground and giving Keith a full view. His eyes widened at the sight of her dress and the way it emphasized her sex appeal, as noted earlier. Then, she turned around, exposing her back to him. His eyes widened and he almost forgot about the delicious dinner Hunk had made. His eyes were glued to her. To make matters worse, she bent down to pick the cape up, giving him an even better view of her ass, which the dress was very tight on. And was she smiling at him? Some Queen of New Altea she was! He sighed in relief when she rose to full height, donned her cape, turned around and bowed to him. He sighed and adjusted his legs, hoping to hide the visible bulge in his crotch.

But she wasn't done. As she walked past, she put her hand on his shoulder, not in greeting, but in a different way.

Oh, she was good.

When she gave her speech, she was the perfectly poised professional he knew she could be. She discussed her youth, her time in Voltron, her resurrection, and the realization that she couldn't let the past go but changed her mind. Now she was committed to not repeating the same mistakes that led the universe down the path to 10,000 years of war. She did thank the Blade of Marmora for their humanitarian (for lack of a better term) and peacekeeping work but didn't mention the missions she'd been on, both humanitarian and clandestine. Keith was impressed. She'd grown so much since the time when she was in a very dark place that led to her unnecessary death. That was no longer the case. She was indeed a Queen.

Then, as she was stepping off the stage, someone handed a note to him. He opened it up and his jaw almost dropped. It read,

Meet me in the hallway outside the ballroom in 5 dobashes

--Allura

He wondered why she sent him that note. Couldn't she have just gotten his attention? Then he remembered that she had been trying to get his attention, which annoyed him. Looking up, he glimpsed her slipping out of the ballroom while the next speaker stepped up to the dais.