Chapter 21

Brianna POV.

"Ion wanna go anymoreee." I whined as I sat up, Anthony was already up.

He had on some khaki pants and a blue shirt that was a button up.

Of course like three of them buttons wasn't.

"Brianna get your ass up you gonna be late for your own gender reveal." He said, I rolled my eyes and looked down at my huge belly.

"Wait who had triplets in your family cause my family only had a pair of quadruplets...but they all kinda died when they decided to become gang bangers- beSiDes the point." He looked at me then shook his head while looking down.

"I was a triplet- I had a brother and sister....but I was the only one to survive." He said, I watched as his eyes glossed over as he grabbed my hand.

"Now get yo stinking ass in the shower." He said pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Nigga I don't stink and why you ain't tell me you were a triplet." He shurgged his shoulders.

"Cause...it just wasn't important now hurry up and get ready. " He said trying to avoid the subject.

But I'm a nosey bitch, I wanna know.

"Anthonyyy why won't you tell me if you don't I will not go the gender reveal and we won't know until they get here." I said crossing my arms.

"Look Bri just leave it alone, you can do that petty shit if you want. I'm gonna know you ain't. " He said getting up.

I smacked my lips,"Anthony why you didn't tell me-"

"BRIANNA JUST- Bri just leave it alone okay damn." He said walking out the bedroom.

I think I hit a nerve-

I shook my head and took a quick shower, I let my hair hand and I dyed it back black so we good, it had some blonde streaks in it also.

I let it hang down, then did some light blue eyeshadow, I did a small wing and out on lashes.

"It looks like spider legs coming from your eyelid." Anthony said scaring the shit out me.

"Now what if I went into labor." I said hitting his chest.

"Then they would've gotten her a lil earlier."

"But uhh- Sorry for sorta kinda yelling at you and shit its just I was in a dark place at the time my brother and sister got killed..." He said looking down, I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"My bad for asking now come on and help me with my outfit." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him back into the bedroom.

" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him back into the bedroom

"Awhh look at them in there..."I said feeling one kick.

He kissed my stomach and they started kicking harder, "Okay that's enough." I said pushing his head away.